ADVERTISEMENT

Alamaba has weak schedule

They better win them all, they lose and they will drop 10 places, the schedule is very weak.
LMAO that they'll drop 10 spots if they lose a game. They won't lose one, anyway, so it's academic. But, seriously, you think they'd drop 10 spots? LOL.

I am always an SEC fan but I hope someone beats the crap out of them this year. I think they cheat and Sabin is arrogant. Everyone in the state has Alabama crap on everyday, I lived there for a few months. The cars all have Alabama crap all over them.

I am always an SEC fan but I hope someone beats the crap out of them this year. I think they cheat and Sabin is arrogant. Everyone is the state has Alabama crap on everyday, I lived there for a few months. The cars all have Alabama crap all over them.
I bet you were really pissed when they pounded Louisville.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: willievic
I am always an SEC fan but I hope someone beats the crap out of them this year. I think they cheat and Sabin is arrogant. Everyone in the state has Alabama crap on everyday, I lived there for a few months. The cars all have Alabama crap all over them.
A lot of people say the same about our fanbase. It’s like Red Sox fans. It’s daily attire to passionate fanbases and not just gameday attire.

I've been saying all year that P5 OOC scheduling is hurting college football. One decent matchup and three automatic wins even for the "big boys" of college football. Start putting less relevance on being undeafeted and more on who you beat and that would stop.

Bad for the fans and bad for college football rewarding these teams for scheduling a bunch of easy wins.

Bama seems to be in a league of their own, but shame on them for making UofL their hardest OOC game.

Why do people want to this to be a Louisville thread, U of L sports is in the cesspool. The BB program should get the death penalty, FB should go to FCS and they ran Papa John out of town.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
Alabama hasn’t played a great schedule thus far but they’re the real deal. Tua is an unbelievable QB and it just isn’t fair when you pair that good of a QB with that kind of offensive line and that many playmakers.

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
Alabama hasn’t played a great schedule thus far but they’re the real deal. Tua is an unbelievable QB and it just isn’t fair when you pair that good of a QB with that kind of offensive line and that many playmakers.
I always wondered what Alabama would be like with an elite (as in, first round quality) QB. And now we know.

Reactions: uofkFTW18
I loathe the SEC
Which is completely your prerogative, sir. With that said, I have a very different position than you on this particular issue. Most of my friends are Big 10 fans, who like to talk trash about the SEC- and I pay them back in spades.

We will see when they have to play someone, A&M was the only good team they faced and they have a new coach and it was early.
And in Bama.
LSU will prolly beat them in Baton Rogue.
LSU about to put #2 Georgia to bed which will move UK and UF into a virtual three way tie with UGA for 1st in the East.

Reactions: 1977CatFan
Alabama is like a video game come to life. Their offense is insane.

I loathe the SEC

I feel the exact same way. I used to half-heartedly cheer for the SEC when I was younger. Once I realized the rest of the SEC, in my experience at least, absolutely loathes UK in basketball and wants them to lose every game that went out the window. Hard to blame them considering the inferiority complex that's developed in basketball. I want every SEC team to lose by 1000.

ADVERTISEMENT