ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama at Arizona thread

One thing they never mention is why Kentucky fans were/are pissed. Just that they made phone calls and death threats....

Already wasted too much time on this subject.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
MqC1GJa.png

Reactions: Ugoff
Hey guys, did you hear? John Higgins has been selected for 4 Final Fours so that makes him a good official.

And we wonder why officials are so thin-skinned when they’re not allowed to be criticized for having an obvious bias and being utter shit during a crucial tournament game.

But let’s keep kissing their ass and then wonder why officiating has gotten so horrible at the same time.

Except Kentucky is a better FT shooting team than Akabama.

I said some. Diallo has shot well overall this year, but today he was just chucking it up as soon as he got the ball. PJ was doing that early on too. He didn't miss today though.

Bama looked good. Didn't see Petty do much, but they definitely look like a tourney team. Sexton is very good. SEC is gonna be tough.
Ayton, imo is better than Bagley. He has no help down low and still had 24 and 15 I believe.

For all those people who say Higgins is a good or great official sure has better eyesight than me.

Bama looked good. Didn't see Petty do much, but they definitely look like a tourney team. Sexton is very good. SEC is gonna be tough.
Ayton, imo is better than Bagley. He has no help down low and still had 24 and 15 I believe.
Petty hit some huge threes, but his shot selection is awful. When they get Braxton Key back they will be tough to beat. Glad we get em here!

ADVERTISEMENT