ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama at Arizona thread

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
SEC is 7-1 today; don't expect Bama to make the record 8-1.

Ayton is great and Trier is good, the rest of Arizona is poo. (Unless Alkins is back.)

Zona leads 19-13 with about 11 mins left, first half.

Sexton banks one it to end he first half. Entertaining game, should be a good second balf

Alabama is going to be tough, there second best player hasn't played yet this year either.

:uzi:

They just brought up Higgins and talked about the death threats etc. And they’re giving this fu**** praise.

Unreal.

Reactions: Bluesnky
Oh dear Lord
That’s some massive bull chit
Who the hell are Dave Pasch and Sean Farnham anyway?

ESPN2 announcers slurping on Official Higgins and bad mouthing UK fans. DAMN I HATE EsPn!
Farnham was the top SEC color guy til Jimmy Dykes returned. Not sure if he's doing SEC this year.

FYI...I'm only watching this game because I want to see how good Bama is...not because I want to hear what some SH*THEAD EsPn schmuk has to say...

As they were cutting back in from the commercial I heard Pasch say "who cares" :joy::joy::joy: He's getting it on twitter.

lol what does this even mean? Some people are going to boo him? I think he'll live.
Oh I’m guessing he’ll get called a few mean things and maybe a few death threats thrown in lol. He just took up for a lying pos so I’m guessing he’s probably just like him.

ADVERTISEMENT