ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Miller

What are the chances Bradley commits and reclassifies ? Looks very mature for the pg spot and is more of a true pg.
Could be next year's suggs.

What is so big time about him? Seems like a guy who doesn’t do anything particularly well. He floats around on the perimeter and shoots from 3 about as well as Kentucky shot last year as a team.

Averaged nearly 11 points as a true freshman and started on a very solid Illinois team. I would say he would be a good pickup.

Averaged nearly 11 points as a true freshman and started on a very solid Illinois team. I would say he would be a good pickup.
I don’t know. He had a very bad efficiency rating last year and just seems like a very average piece. He averaged 8 points per game and it dropped to 7 during Big Ten play. Doesn’t do much in terms of passing or rebounding or driving to the basket. Maybe his 3pt percentage goes up with experience and shot selection? I just don’t know.

I don’t know. He had a very bad efficiency rating last year and just seems like a very average piece. He averaged 8 points per game and it dropped to 7 during Big Ten play. Doesn’t do much in terms of passing or rebounding or driving to the basket. Maybe his 3pt percentage goes up with experience and shot selection? I just don’t know.

He was on a loaded team and was basically the 5th option among the starters. Natural point guard forced to play on the wing last year. Lots of people seem to be really high on him as a "lead" guard and think he'd really excel if given the reigns of a talented team.

Its not just about what he did last year. If you watch him play you can tell he has a lot of potential and second year players tend to make big strides. He would be a very solid pick up.

Its not just about what he did last year. If you watch him play you can tell he has a lot of potential and second year players tend to make big strides. He would be a very solid pick up.
A guy can be a solid pickup and not “a big time get” IMO.

LOL, people are wanting multi year guys, but you use their freshman stats against them if they are not averaging 18 and 6 per game. Well guess what ? If guys do that, they are usually not multi year guys. Normal kids improve and progress over time. You know, typical freshmen.
Yes but we really need a quality point guard ready to go next season.I don't see Adam Miller as that.

LOL, people are wanting multi year guys, but you use their freshman stats against them if they are not averaging 18 and 6 per game. Well guess what ? If guys do that, they are usually not multi year guys. Normal kids improve and progress over time. You know, typical freshmen.
I don’t care how many years they are here. I just want them to produce. The only difference in relying on a sophomore who has potential and a freshman who has potential is you know the sophomore’s floor. It tells you nothing about whether they will improve or by how much.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Yeah, I want multi-year guys.

Unfortunately we just lost FIVE freshmen off a 9-16 team.

Reading the tea leaves, it seems fairly obvious to me that Carr is going to be our pg next year. He’s projected as the 93rd best nba draft prospect and they only take 60.
He's 6'2", very athletic and very similar to what Cal likes in a pg. Hickman and Skyy will work well in 22/23, but Hickman will thrive from backing up Carr in 21/22.
Carr is really just going to get feedback from his nba workouts, he definitely won't get a combine invite. Seems to me he is who Cal is really interested in and I think that's a good move.
Get Mintz back, team them up with Hickman, Hardy and Allen and you can run a 3 guard offense.

Reading the tea leaves, it seems fairly obvious to me that Carr is going to be our pg next year. He’s projected as the 93rd best nba draft prospect and they only take 60.
He's 6'2", very athletic and very similar to what Cal likes in a pg. Hickman and Skyy will work well in 22/23, but Hickman will thrive from backing up Carr in 21/22.
Carr is really just going to get feedback from his nba workouts, he definitely won't get a combine invite. Seems to me he is who Cal is really interested in and I think that's a good move.
Get Mintz back, team them up with Hickman, Hardy and Allen and you can run a 3 guard offense.
I'm worried that he may go overseas to make some money.The people around the minnesota program said he hated going back to school last season and almost left at the last minute anyway.

Reactions: kyjeff1
miller will replace mintz

I hope you’re right but they offered ty ty Washington another pg. That makes me think they aren’t confident in getting Carr

Yeah if we ran an offense and let our guys run/gun like Illini..,he would be good for us if we didnt walk the ball up and play rock fights. Square Peg/meet Round glory hole

Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT