ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Miller to LSU.

Cal, for the sake of everybody’s enthusiasm, needs at least 1 HIGH HIGH HIGH profile commit. Not a former 3 star. Possibly two. This is getting bad, we’ve had one player come aboard in 3 months. Texas got an entire new staff and have kicked our ass. L$U too.

We need to announce our assistant hires now. Love TC, Cal needs to get back here and get back to his job. I’m sure TC’s fam will be a okay without him there.

This isn’t how UK is run, I’m pro Cal, maybe to fault but this is getting ridiculous. Do your job, stuff the roster with talent, coach it and let’s win some shit. Damn.

Last edited:
We are in deep doo-doo. Hopefully we all can reverse jinx this. Coach Cal is spent and no one else is coming here. Our roster is finished and we are toast.

Reactions: TFCats11
NCAA is an absolute laughing stock. Coaches caught by the FBI and still allowed to coach, recruit and compete in the NCAAT. Of course part of it is the AD and school administrators for having little to no ethics or integrity. Lawyer up and deny any wrongdoing. What a 🤬 joke!!!
It use to be universities feared the NCAA. Now they laugh in their faces.

My goodness, how far have we fallen??

It’s all planned bro. Swaggy Cal returned a few weeks ago. Trust the process.

Wheeler is better then Hickman anyways and some are even saying he’s a mix between fox and Knight, but fasterrrrrrrrr. Zoom zoom MoFo! Where’d he go? That’s right, you can’t tell because he’s so fast.

We gonna be eatin FIRST per usual.

Look at it this way.
This type of news gives many here more to complain about.
That makes them happy, so there’s that.
😆

The sky is not falling. I am certain that the staff knows the players that are coming here. I’ll take Carr over Miller any day
I doubt if even Carr knows right now what he is going to do.He's still getting feedback from NBA.Even Carlik Jones stayed in the draft so I'm not counting on him coming back to school.

Cal, for the sake of everybody’s enthusiasm, needs at least 1 HIGH HIGH HIGH profile commit. Not a former 3 star. Possibly two. This is getting bad, we’ve had one player come aboard in 3 months. Texas got an entire new staff and have kicked our ass. L$U too.

We need to announce our assistant hires now. Love TC, Cal needs to get back here and get back to his job. I’m sure TC’s fam will be a okay without him there.

This isn’t how UK is run, I’m pro Cal, maybe to fault but this is getting ridiculous. Do your job, stuff the roster with talent, coach it and let’s win some shit. Damn.
Can't announce the coaches until Monday.

And even if we get him, we'll still need one more PG now that we've lost our PG recruit in this class. It sucks going into May with so many needs unfilled and so few talented recruits/transfers available to fill those needs. If we are to field a quality team next season, we better hope Cal pulls out all the stops from here on out. He's basically got to get 2 of the 5 or so capable PG recruits/transfers left on the board and perhaps a couple more shooting guards who can actually shoot. If we don't, we're gonna suck again next season. And two shitty seasons in a row will not be tolerated at UK.

Not to worry. Do you really need a point guard in “positionless“ basketball?

**** Adam Miller. 1) he was never coming here. 2) he's not a point guard 3) he's a mediocre defender at best 4) he's a terrible rebounder 5) his one skill as a spot up shooter isn't great 6) he's a terrible teammate 7) sounds like his mom is a ****

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT