ADVERTISEMENT

AD picks up where he left off

Elfrid Payton had a triple double. He looked good. I know the Rockets scored like a 115 points, but the Pelicans actually played really good defense. Why can't they be a top 4 team. Why not them. Still a long way to go obviously

32 points, 16 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals, 3 blocks in a win over the Rockets. Dude is a top 3 player. May be the best on the planet soon.

Also Randle had 25 & 8 in his Pels debut.

Maybe New Orleans will finally be the team that lets Randle play to his strengths. Can see him having an 18 and 10 type season.

Also... DeAndre Ayton is gonna be a 25 and 12 player soon. Very soon. Dude has the “it” factor for a 7 footer. He’s Cousins/Davis/Towns-esque.

I never take rookies in the first 5 rounds of fantasy draft. Glad I took him early.

I'd say the question about what position AD should play has been resolved. The dude has been non-stop Superman ever since he moved back to center after Boogie's injury last year.

And, yeah, he and Randle looked really good together last night. That's gonna be a fun team to watch this year.

And they said Doncic was a 6’6” white Lebron...

So far so good. Dude does it all. Sees the floor impeccably.

Does he have a cheeseburger happy meal face like Lebron? Didn’t think so.

sdut-perfect-10-cavs-stay-unbeaten-in-postseason-down-2016may19

Kat got 6 shots and 22 minutes in a loss. Butler and Wiggins had 43 combined. Kat needs to just sit out until a new coach comes in.

Was fond of the Pelicans when they drafted AD. Now that they got Randle, they're my go to NBA team.

ADVERTISEMENT