Actresses that are overrated in hotness

bigdaddy741

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2007
Georgetown, KY
On your own, personal scale.

Mine are

Jennifer Aniston - She used to be at the top of many hottest actress polls. I can think of about 75+ I think are hotter.

Jennifer Lawrence - Maybe it's because she's a Louisville fan. I think she is a very good actress though.

Krysten Ritter - Does nothing for me whatsoever. I hated her character on Breaking Bad.

Blake Lively - C'mon Ryan Reynolds! You can do much better.

Kaley Cuoco - She fits right in with the nerds. I find Bernadette more attractive.

Now, I'm not saying these women aren't hot. Just not as hot as most guys think they are.

Fire away guys.....

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Know what I mean?

On your own, personal scale.

Mine are

Jennifer Aniston - She used to be at the top of many hottest actress polls. I can think of about 75+ I think are hotter.

Jennifer Lawrence - Maybe it's because she's a Louisville fan. I think she is a very good actress though.

Krysten Ritter - Does nothing for me whatsoever. I hated her character on Breaking Bad.

Blake Lively - C'mon Ryan Reynolds! You can do much better.

Kaley Cuoco - She fits right in with the nerds. I find Bernadette more attractive.

Now, I'm not saying these women aren't hot. Just not as hot as most guys think they are.

Fire away guys.....

What a horrible list. You can find 75 actresses hotter than Jennifer Aniston, who's 48? Good job.

Gotta go with Scarlett Johansson. From the neck down, excellent. But her face is not attractive to me at all. Plus, the body is man-made which subtracts a few points in my book.

Jesica Biel - see above. Killer body, horse face.

Good call on Kaley Cuoco. I, too, find Bernadette more attractive.

I gotta agree with Aniston. We're remembering 20-something Jennifer. Her face is not aging well. Other things on her are still acceptable, however.

Gotta go with Scarlett Johansson. From the neck down, excellent. But her face is not attractive to me at all. Plus, the body is man-made which subtracts a few points in my book.

Jesica Biel - see above. Killer body, horse face.

Good call on Kaley Cuoco. I, too, find Bernadette more attractive.

Know how I know you're gay?

I’ve said this for years as well. A triangle face

Plus that god awful smokers voice. Imagine her voice in twenty years

The Paltrow choice wins the thread though

Uma Thurman was mentioned

Cameron Diaz and EMMA WATSON as well

Keira Knightley- no tits, flat butt, sharp facial features that could open a tin can.
Cara Devevingne- ditto for this model turned actress (Suicide Squad, Valerian, Pan, etc.)

keira2.jpg

cara-delevingne-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ahem, dem titties.

Same thing for Angelina Jolie.

Good God. Are you people insane?

Hotness is in the eye of the beholder. I still think Vergara is a 3 without makeup, and a loudmouthed 6 after makeup. But that's just me. If you think she is hot, that's fine. Not sure why you would consider anyone insane over a difference in opinion/preference.

BTW, big jugs don't appeal to everyone. If that's your thing you should Google images of Aretha Franklin. I'm sure you'll think she's pure smoke cause of dem titties. :joy:

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that anyone thinks Sarah Jessica Parker or Uma Thurman are hot. Lol

As I said in my op, we aren't naming women that we think are not hot per se, just overrated.

I agree that Delevigngne and Diaz are overrated.

definitely brooke shields. Nothing remotely hot about her at all. She'd be good at advertising adult diapers or something but not hot.

Reactions: Chase4UK
Parker in the top 10 for most overrated hot actresses on Spike.com so that must mean more than one have suggested it. You may not be naming women who are not hot. I'm naming people who are considered overrated and like I said, never did anything for me. You may not agree with it but I thought my post followed your OP to a tee from the start.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ove...e.1.69i57j0.4933j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You followed my OP. That part wasn't directed at you. That was more for the guy calling Vergara a 3.

On another note, I know one guy said Jessica Biel has a horse face but I think she is beautiful.

These examples truly show how subjective beauty is.

ADVERTISEMENT