ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely Awesome 17 days of UK sports!

Wildcat-in-STL

All-American
Oct 28, 2012
All American Burger
i hope everyone is taking this time to breathe in and appreciate these last 17 days of UK basketball and football because it’s been impressive and thrilling!

Huge win over Utah where we started turning things around

8pt win over UNC showing we are a team to be reckoned with

13pt beat down of UL at their place!!!!

Now a 10th win in football and New Year’s Day bowl win!!

Happy New Years to everyone and remember that life and sports are full of ups and downs so live it up and celebrate and appreciate these good time ups like the last 17 days have given us. :cool2: [cheers]

We have risen to #11 in the NET by whooping that Heel and Tard azz! So thats a 3 seed ..... lets keep it up and get that top 2 seed in the Louisville regions since we already know we own that chicken bucket !

I dare anyone to find a negative in this post. Since Utah we’ve been a force in college sports. UKFB will be too 10, UKBB MUST be. Trolls prove me wrong.

Rick Pitino wasn’t on the sidelines to drop to 2-10 vs Kentucky.

Franklin didn’t slip on a piece of citrus skin running off the field after the game.

That’s all I got.

That 8 day stretch in November might have been the worst I can recall minus the Wisconsin loss. This might be the best stretch I can recall sans winning a title considering we convincingly beat 2 of our rivals in basketball and beat Penn State to get to 10 wins for the first time in my lifetime. Great time to be a cat!

i hope everyone is taking this time to breathe in and appreciate these last 17 days of UK basketball and football because it’s been impressive and thrilling!

Huge win over Utah where we started turning things around

8pt win over UNC showing we are a team to be reckoned with

13pt beat down of UL at their place!!!!

Now a 10th win in football and New Year’s Day bowl win!!

Happy New Years to everyone and remember that life and sports are full of ups and downs so live it up and celebrate and appreciate these good time ups like the last 17 days have given us. :cool2: [cheers]
And a great big Happy to you too!

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
ADVERTISEMENT