ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Judge and the Yankees

lakercat

Senior
Jul 17, 2003
Aaron Judge is just simply unbelievable, with 11 homers and is batting just under .300 and leads the majors in total bases. He's on pace for 60 homers this year, and the Yankees are 23-8. They could win 110-115 games if this group stays healthy. Aaron Judge is gonna win MVP. Simply unstoppable. I'm a Reds fan, and I like the way we've been playing the last week, but I know good when I see it. What do you all think about Aaron Judge?

Reactions: cats1068
He seems to be performing this year. Seemed like he'd been a bit overrated for a few years but he's tearing it the eff up this season so far.

About to get paid big time this offseason. Paid off for the Yankees being conservative in the past few seasons considering their usual spending trends. Some talk they might make a push for Juan Soto at the deadline. The Yankees are red hot right now and even Stanton has stayed healthy, cut down the strikeouts making more contact. How I know they are legit is when their pitching is good and it has been suspect the past few seasons beyond Gerrit Cole thanks in large part to Severino being healthy and young prospects paying off that the organization had patience with. It's what Cincinnati is going to have to do with Lodolo, Greene etc. Going to be a tough road trip this summer at Yankee Stadium if New York keeps this up.

I wish he would come to Cincy......
I hear you there. Imagine him and Stanton having a home park like GABP for half of their games. That Toyota truck might actually get hit instead of just the sign Winker hit.

30 home runs before the All-Star break. Look for him to pad them stats some more when they play the dead Reds next week.

Last edited:
Judge is a frickin machine; I hope he gets 75. Not likely, but I could see him push upper 60’s or 70. He has 10 in his last 11 games. Judge is GOAT against mistakes, and he’s gonna see some lovely pitches, especially as teams shut it down. 89 RBI in 101 games. He’s Barry Bonds good this year.

Judge is having a GOAT season offensively, but MAtthew Laurence loves him some Yankees and Aaron Judge

ADVERTISEMENT