ADVERTISEMENT

A UL poster just posted. That the Top 5 rated H.S. players this year choose.

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
Missouri, Alabama, Texas, Arizona, & W. Kentucky
Not a big time BB school or a hall of fame caliber coach in the bunch. The minds of some of these 17 & 18 year kids never cease to amaze me.

Not a big time BB school or a hall of fame caliber coach in the bunch. The minds of some of these 17 & 18 year kids never cease to amaze me.

...which should have prompted him to ponder why WKU can get a top 5 recruit and LilBrothel cannot get a sniff of even a top 20.

Reactions: csrupp
Horrible class overall, few if any of the kids this year would have been top 10 kids last year. No Jacksons, Fox, Monk, Ball, Tatum, Giles (before injuries), etc. and all of them went to big time schools. Only kid that did not was Fultz. Guess what, Fultz and Simmons didn't even play in the NIT. Power to them, but I will always question any player like Simmons that doesn't want to win at any level. Fultz kind of has an excuse becasue of his dad and Romar (godfather), but it tells a lot about a kid that doesn't want to win.

With a good chance none of them but Arizona make the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: USSLair
...which should have prompted him to ponder why WKU can get a top 5 recruit and LilBrothel cannot get a sniff of even a top 20.

Who would want to sniff anything UL related.

Booty-Fingers-Katina-Powell.png

Terrence-Williams-Katina-Powell.jpg

Who would want to sniff anything UL related.

Booty-Fingers-Katina-Powell.png

Terrence-Williams-Katina-Powell.jpg
Lmao. It's clear U of L had "ladies of the night" for players and recruits, but I wonder how true that story is. Hilarious if it is, but we all know women who lie about previous sexual interests in order to save face. Especially when they're called liars.

Makes some sense for some players. Go to a school where you will get guaranteed PT from day 1, and go to the draft after one year. You are more likely to compete for minutes at a blue blood.

All the schools on that list have all their games nationally televised. As long as there is TV and guaranteed PT, what else could a top recruit that is NBA bound want?

ADVERTISEMENT