ADVERTISEMENT

A definite must re-read of "Louisville man"

Wildcat-in-STL

All-American
Oct 28, 2012
All American Burger
I just feel like we all should read this again........... and .... well [roll][roll][roll][roll]

http://thecrunchzone.com/being-a-louisville-man/

if you dont want to click the link... here's the article .... from Mark Blankenbaker ... Frankenberry... err someone. from Thecrunchzone.

"We’ve all heard it before, what it means to be a “Louisville Man” or a “Louisville Woman”.

It’s a source of pride. A “Louisville Man” does the right thing. He’s honest. He does what he needs to do. He loves his family, he takes pride in his work, he attempts to make himself better EVERY DAY. A “Louisville Man” has integrity, he displays his ethics, he is honorable. A “Louisville Man” is not perfect, but he strives to be.

Also being a “Louisville Man” means that when you mess up, you pay up. Louisville’s fan base is not “Win At All Costs”. In fact, we are a quite patient as a group….another quality of a “Louisville Man” we don’t live in a microwave society.

As a c/o 2004 University of Louisville College of Business graduate I take a great amount of pride in my school. Like many of you, I’ve spent a great deal of time, effort, and energy following Cardinal Athletics and supporting the school’s efforts to become one of the nation’s preeminent universities…..and as an alumnus we don’t deserve this. But sometimes bad things happen, people make bad decisions, people we love sometimes disappoint us. But we aren’t “Louisville Men” without forgiveness and the ability to evolve & learn. We’ve been here since 1798 and god-willing we’ll be here another 217 years…..better than ever.
This is our school…….but people work here. The University of Louisville’s leadership is chosen by us and we’ve selected the best. James Ramsey & Tom Jurich. Neither are Cardinals by birthright or diploma but they’ve built the foundation of success that the Louisville Alumni and community at large have enjoyed at Louisville over the past 13-18 years. They are “Louisville Men” now as they ever were.

Rick Pitino coined the term “One Day Contract” with an emphasis on making every day count….even bad days. It’s important to remain steadfast, together, and with eyes forward on how to make things better. Because that is what a “Louisville Man” does. A “Louisville Man” does not turn his back on other “Louisville Men” in hardship, but there are certainly times when someone can lose the honor of distinction…….but until that time, we remain together. Who better than to lead Louisville now than Rick Pitino? A man who knows precisely how to rise from the ashes burned either by his own hand or by the hand of others…….. “A Louisville Man”.

he University of Louisville has come through a great many of challenges and the principles remain the same. As ever Louisville Men pay their debts, take their medicine and move forward with honesty, pride and character.

Louisville Athletics, We’re Focused on Ourselves and “We’re Still Miles Ahead.”

There's just so much to make fun of. I dont even know where to start. I'm hurting from busting my gut laughing.... just someone make the jokes for me... I can barely even type anymore....

I would do it but after last weeks post over there, I am not welcome anymore.
So, I will print it out and hand it out this week while down there in the hell hole known as UL.

Louisville Man? I see these 3 foot tall bongs everywhere down there in the dorms. One of my guys told me they smoking something called "hooka" or something like it. What ever they are smoking, they need to stick to good old fashioned weed. At least it doesn't make you hallucinate.

Because we are talking about one of my favorite movies...
giphy.gif

I just feel like we all should read this again........... and .... well [roll][roll][roll][roll]

if you dont want to click the link... here's the article .... from Mark Blankenbaker ... Frankenberry... err someone. from Thecrunchzone.

"We’ve all heard it before, what it means to be a “Louisville Man” or a “Louisville Woman”.

It’s a source of pride. A “Louisville Man” does the right thing. He’s honest. He does what he needs to do. He loves his family, he takes pride in his work, he attempts to make himself better EVERY DAY. A “Louisville Man” has integrity, he displays his ethics, he is honorable. A “Louisville Man” is not perfect, but he strives to be.

Also being a “Louisville Man” means that when you mess up, you pay up. Louisville’s fan base is not “Win At All Costs”. In fact, we are a quite patient as a group….another quality of a “Louisville Man” we don’t live in a microwave society.

As a c/o 2004 University of Louisville College of Business graduate I take a great amount of pride in my school. Like many of you, I’ve spent a great deal of time, effort, and energy following Cardinal Athletics and supporting the school’s efforts to become one of the nation’s preeminent universities…..and as an alumnus we don’t deserve this. But sometimes bad things happen, people make bad decisions, people we love sometimes disappoint us. But we aren’t “Louisville Men” without forgiveness and the ability to evolve & learn. We’ve been here since 1798 and god-willing we’ll be here another 217 years…..better than ever.
This is our school…….but people work here. The University of Louisville’s leadership is chosen by us and we’ve selected the best. James Ramsey & Tom Jurich. Neither are Cardinals by birthright or diploma but they’ve built the foundation of success that the Louisville Alumni and community at large have enjoyed at Louisville over the past 13-18 years. They are “Louisville Men” now as they ever were.

Rick Pitino coined the term “One Day Contract” with an emphasis on making every day count….even bad days. It’s important to remain steadfast, together, and with eyes forward on how to make things better. Because that is what a “Louisville Man” does. A “Louisville Man” does not turn his back on other “Louisville Men” in hardship, but there are certainly times when someone can lose the honor of distinction…….but until that time, we remain together. Who better than to lead Louisville now than Rick Pitino? A man who knows precisely how to rise from the ashes burned either by his own hand or by the hand of others…….. “A Louisville Man”.

he University of Louisville has come through a great many of challenges and the principles remain the same. As ever Louisville Men pay their debts, take their medicine and move forward with honesty, pride and character.

What an absolute joke that is and the moron who wrote it is a total buffoon.

''Louisville Men'' are apparently full of fecal matter. What a waste of perfectly fine pixels.

Wow. Up for almost an hour. Mr steel must not be checking in OVER HERE as frequently

I can't read cards board. What became
Of the post??

it was posted 48 minutes ago it says, no one has responded, and it is the second thread from the top. i'm afraid there is no one there to enjoy it.

Post of the month. Maybe year. Thanks for sharing this.

Pitino is a text book lOOieville man. He screws women in restaurants, hires whores for basketball recruits, he arranges to pay basketball recruits big money, he drags the reputation of his employer into the national sewer and refuses to accept any responsibility what so ever for any of it. Yep, he is the prototypical lOOieville man and I thrilled beyond words for it.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Oh well it was fun while it lasted. The thing that makes me feel good is that it lasted longer than the 15 seconds Rick had with Miss Karen. I came stronger than the Rick. LOL
Down your leg?

Just noticed there is a "new poster" listed on October 9.....@Steelers2017 Kinda odd.,.

That's great. They have their heads so far up Tom's butt that they have no clue what's happening in the real world. Only know what he ate last night.

ADVERTISEMENT