ADVERTISEMENT

A clear disparity

TNCatfanforever

All-American
Apr 3, 2003
Mount Juliet Tn
Of talent level and coaching between the two teams tonight. Arkansas runs better offense and defensively they destroyed us. How many steals and blocked shots? How many wide open shots at the rim? Recent wins have been fool’s gold. Lots more L’s coming. Just wait until next year boys, we have the number 1 class coming and we will win big on draft day.

Of talent level and coaching between the two teams tonight. Arkansas runs better offense and defensively they destroyed us. How many steals and blocked shots? How many wide open shots at the rim? Recent wins have been fool’s gold. Lots more L’s coming. Just wait until next year boys, we have the number 1 class coming and we will win big on draft day.
Next year, outside of Sheppard, we may not have a player that can shoot 30% from deep.

The Hogs clearly had better athletes,better game plan,more energy and better coaching.Muss made adjustments at halftime while we did what we do and came out flat...whose fault is that..
It's bad enough we got bitch smacked at Rupp in a game we flat out needed but to see OUR players laughing it up on the bench towards the end tells me they have no pride and don't give a shit.Thats just unacceptable to me.

Ass whooping tonight.
xFBdhbG.png

You know we have a lot of guys that can run and jump, but only one that can play defense. Most athletes can play defense and run and jump. Ours can run and jump and play matador defense.

Reactions: Wildcatedward
Next year, outside of Sheppard, we may not have a player that can shoot 30% from deep.
Does not matter last several seasons Cal has done less with more talent than most teams.

Cal is now a underachiever record worse than Billy G now.

Time to part ways with him.

Reactions: tomrain
Reeves if he comes back that’s probably it
If I were reeves I wouldn’t come back. I’d take a grad transfer to a different p5/top25 that runes offense for shooters. He has to know that if he comes back he’s just going ti get spot minutes and be behind Cals new guys.

Cal isn’t the biggest fan of Reeves game and he was playing him 10-20 minutes in the beginning of the season despite Reeves dominating the Bahamas and preseason. He only started getting real big minutes once it was obvious Cals lineups of 3 bigs, Wallace, Wheeler weren’t going to work combined w CJ missing games

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
If basketball talent could be measured, Kentucky's roster would have more cumulatively than Arkansas from player 1-12. Cal's teams have been sorely lacking basketball toughness, that is even more difficult to measure but is glaringly apparent when you watch our games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT