ADVERTISEMENT

*720p HD Replay* of Kentucky vs. Hampton (Plus Leach & Pratt Sync)

Oct 31, 2007
uk_basketball_live_kentucky_vs_hampton_ncaa_tour.jpg

UPDATE: Both the Leach & Pratt sync and the commercial free TV broadcast replays are ready to go.

Hi folks, a "quick" replay of the Kentucky vs. Hampton game is available to watch using the link below.

I plan on posting a replay without any commercial breaks in the middle of the night. After that I'll also be working on a Leach & Pratt radio sync version, but it won't be ready until sometime tomorrow. I'll try to keep you guys updated.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE REPLAY

This post was edited on 3/20 2:42 PM by BillionthUKFan

Re: *720p HD Replay* of Kentucky vs. Hampton (Ready to Watch)

No offense intended but once is enough.

Originally posted by madskilz:
No offense intended but once is enough.
Yeah, wasn't my favorite game either. However, I'm sure I will enjoy rewatching it with the Leach & Pratt sync. I wasn't too terribly fond of the TV crew for this one.

Quick update before heading off for bed... the commercial free replay just started uploading. I've added it to the replays page, but note that if you click on play and it says the video is unavailable, it just means the video is still uploading/processing. Try again later. I worked on the Leach & Pratt sync a bit, and so far I'm about 25 minutes into it. I'll work on the rest after I wake up.

Good night BBN, and go CATS!

Another update. The Leach & Pratt sync is ready to go in a few low resolutions--a 720p option should finish processing soon.

ADVERTISEMENT