ADVERTISEMENT

720p HD Replay of Kentucky at Louisville + Leach & Piecoro Radio Sync

Oct 31, 2007
uk_basketball_live_kentucky_at_louisville_footba.jpg

UPDATE: The Leach & Piecoro radio sync is ready to go as well!

Hi folks, a commercial free replay of the Kentucky at Louisville game is ready to go at the link below.

The radio sync has been created and is currently encoding... it'll start uploading to YouTube in about an hour and then probably take a few hours to finish uploading and processing before it's ready to go. The TV commentators were pretty brutal, so you might want to wait for the radio sync.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE REPLAY

Last edited:

The radio sync has been created and is currently encoding... it'll start uploading to YouTube in about an hour and then probably take a few hours to finish uploading and processing before it's ready to go. The TV commentators were pretty brutal, so you might want to wait for the radio sync.

I will watch with the radio sync. I always listen to the radio as I watch. BBN is about 5 seconds ahead of Time Warner, but I don't mind so much.:okay:

Reactions: BillionthUKFan

Hi folks, a commercial free replay of the Kentucky at Louisville game is ready to go at the link below.

Kudos to you fine sir![cheers]

Yeah I'll think I'll wait for the radio sync. The ESPN guys were truly trrrrble.[sick]

You guys are welcome. I appreciate the thanks. The radio sync is ready to go. Note that you'll probably have to click on the YouTube logo or the title in the video player to have the video play directly on YouTube if it complains about not wanting to work on the website.

Enjoy!

Reactions: TBCat and 86BamaFan
The radio synch is awesome! The TV announcers should receive a life time ban from ever announcing again. They brutalized the call of the game so atrociously that they should be be prosecuted for war crimes on the listening audience. Thanks Billionth for your loyal and faithful service to Big Blue Nation.

Thanks so much!

Can someone name the song played in the stadium at the start of the 4th quarter. It starts at the 2:48:24 mark in the synced video. I know it, can't put my finger on it, driving me nuts.

Edit: it's Wolfmother "Joker and the Thief" ... duh.

Last edited:
Id rather take a severe beating than listen to that TV broadcast duo again...

Thanks for the Leach Piecoro sync its music to all of our ears @ BillionthUKFan

Watched the game again on this link. Just so much better to watch while Jeff and Tom do the broadcast! Really night and day.

UPDATE: The Leach & Piecoro radio sync is ready to go as well!

Bump

I've watched this game over 10 times. I'm not exaggerating either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT