ADVERTISEMENT

#6 Kansas v #1 Zags today at 1:30

Gonzaga-I think they are a legit #1 team with a mix of really good college players and some young but future pros. Getting Nemhard in the rotation is another level for them too.

I think Kansas is good, we might even lose to them next week, butI don’t think they beat Gonzaga on the first day.

No clue but can’t wait to watch the game. Saw somewhere does Gonzaga play Auburn tomorrow?

We’re all Zags today. Say what you will about Few and their exaggerated sense of their place in the college basketball world, they haven’t cheated shamelessly, they aren’t facing well-deserved sanctions, and we haven’t read an endless litany of their players hurting women and committing crimes. Kansas has become an embarrassment to the sport.

You have to root for the Zags. Even if Gonzaga lost, I dont think we would jump ahead of them anyways.

KU(🤮) cuz I want them unbeaten before we play them for that resume builder after we beat KU.
This. Plus the Zags will play their normal trash schedule and only lose one or two games so they are pretty much already guaranteed a one seed. Doesn't leave us much room for error which we know will happen with such an inexperienced team.

Have to pull for the Zags. Hate KU and Few is a much classier and honest coach than Self. Gonzaga may be the team cutting down the nets this year. Hope not, as I want the Cats to get #9, but Gonzaga should be very tough this year.

Reactions: KT34
This. Plus the Zags will play their normal trash schedule and only lose one or two games so they are pretty much already guaranteed a one seed. Doesn't leave us much room for error which we know will happen with such an inexperienced team.
This is a great post. Completely agree.

Zags by 8-12. Gonzaga does have a weak schedule when conference time rolls around but they always seem to have a pretty demanding preconference schedule. They have a legitimate chance to be special this year. I hope they finish second in The NCAA tournament.

How screwed up is it that we can almost predict with a near certainly that the zags are a one seed? Even when blue bloods are great, there's a chance they lose enough they might not get a one. They look like a great team even when they might not be. We would look dominant if we had 26 games scheduled every year against morehead state caliber teams. So, yeah, the zags need a beat down to level their in conference schedule. I'm tired of teams getting handed a great seed for inferior work. They will play one or two good teams and even if they lose those they'll get a one seed. I'll hold my nose and hope they lose. I'm not rooting for Kansas as much as I am a Zags loss.

That being said, I'll root for the Zags against most in the post season.

How can the Squawks even play. They have committed more violations & arrests than players. NCAA basketball is a farce. Hope every Kansas hired convict gets the Chinese Wuhan.

Few always starts with a good team, they win a couple of tough, early, OOC games. Then play down to that weak schedule, and show up at the tourney ripe for the picken....rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Offense in this game has been insane. Not much defense. Have to admit that both teams are a lot better than I thought they were.

I turned the game on and thought I was watching an old game. I saw Garrett then realized it was current. He must be about 30.

Cats will have to play tougher defense to hang with Kansas. I just hope we take good shots and play inside out. The McCormick kid on Kansas is plenty good.

ADVERTISEMENT