ADVERTISEMENT

5-star PG Kira Lewis plans early June UK visit

Need him at AU but he's most likely a Bama lock. Avery, unfortunately, is gonna have a monster 2019 class bc Watford is a lock for them too

Honestly, Bama could become quite the strong program if they simply close their own borders and keep recruits home and away from Pearl.

Honestly, Bama could become quite the strong program if they simply close their own borders and keep recruits home and away from Pearl.
Same with UGA. Of course Coach Clappy has already lost Hagans to UK.:)

I bet if UK wants him they get him and got to feel good that we get him in early for a visit. He is from northern Alabama, practiacally Tennessee so not like he is in Bama or Auburn's backyard.

AU or Bama lock? I doubt it.

Moved to N. Alabama from Ky some years back. All of Alabama is football crazy AU or UA. BB not so much N. Alabama has a lot of transplants from the north and is not BB crazy for the in state schools.Lots of UK fans.

Moved to N. Alabama from Ky some years back. All of Alabama is football crazy AU or UA. BB not so much N. Alabama has a lot of transplants from the north and is not BB crazy for the in state schools.Lots of UK fans.
:okay:

Does he even have a UK offer? Either way, Bama is starting to take b-ball seriously again. I expect this kid’s parents to have cush new jobs and a new house soon

Would be a good get for Matthew Mitchell.
Was my first thought as well before noticing the picture on the homepage. I admittedly do not track recruiting until its the offseason of the year that's about to start. Beyond that is too far out for me.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Lewis and Maxey would make for a lethal backcourt. Both can do it all and have great size

Kira Lewis will be top 5 recruit at the end of the day. Just sit back and watch. This kid is rediculous good.

Kira Lewis will be top 5 recruit at the end of the day. Just sit back and watch. This kid is rediculous good.

he may be good but he will not be a top 5 recruit, maybe top 10, more than likely top 15
4 of those spots are all but locked
who do you think he would replace in the top 5?

Does he even have a UK offer? Either way, Bama is starting to take b-ball seriously again. I expect this kid’s parents to have cush new jobs and a new house soon

Do you think Bama will start to dominate Auburn in basketball like they dominate Auburn in football as it seems Bama is indeed trying to take basketball more seriously?

Do you think Bama will start to dominate Auburn in basketball like they dominate Auburn in football as it seems Bama is indeed trying to take basketball more seriously?
I think they're gonna start throwing real dollars at bball recruiting. But I'm not worried as long as we have bruce and they have Avery Johnson. He's such a crappy coach.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I'm going to be perfectly honest. I didn't know the name Kira Lewis. I thought this was a women's bball recruit when I read the title.

ADVERTISEMENT