ADVERTISEMENT

5* SG Bryan Antoine down to UK, Duke, Kansas, Florida and Nova

I really want him and Scottie Lewis . They seem to be a package deal. I know those don’t always work out but they have played together since they were little kids

Reactions: Jazzycat
Maxey can play the 1 or 2. The other thing is we don't know who will return after this season

Lot of buzz for Duke but like some have said, the once predicted package doesn’t look like it’ll materalize.

Media member in his home state says Kentucky has a big lead (Lewis). I asked him how he knows but he wouldn’t tell me so I took it with a grain of salt

Have you ever gotten any information before and if so, how did it turn out? Curious to know a little background and if the person you spoke to has given you any reliable info before.

Duke - and probably soon. Wdnt be surprised if Duke isn’t after some of their guys to commit to counter some of UKs momentum.

I think their momentum has changed with the loss of Capel.

Ya think... Lying, cheating, and subterfuge works in the short term. It usually works very well in the short term. Anyone with aspirations of longevity and a good name and even more a good name for their family tend to do things differently to succeed. There are still good people in this world but the sensationalism of news makes it seem the bad guys are plentiful. (They are plentiful but the good guys still outnumber the bad guys by a lot.)

Duke - and probably soon. Wdnt be surprised if Duke isn’t after some of their guys to commit to counter some of UKs momentum.

They may try to counter it and succeed some but the methods will always cause them problems one way or the other.

How many UK Cats that have left for bluer pastures are salt of the earth type people. It is getting comical how many of Cal's and UK's former players are doing good for others. Those kinds of things will continue to snowball. It is enjoyable to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT