ADVERTISEMENT

5* Jordan Brown commits to Nevada

BassProCat

All-American
Jan 5, 2017

Nevada could make another run in the tourney if the Martin twins come back to school.

Strange recruitment.He even asked for UK and other big schools to get involved but they never did.

Just going to make a prediction that he never plays a minute at Nevada. Don’t really have any info on that it just all seems a little off to me.

Or Nevada was the first to offer him a schloraship three yrs ago. Musselmann was there at the very beginning. After their showing in Tourney, the Wolfpack are legit. He will be a great addition. They will need it if both Martin's and Jordan Caroline stay in draft...if they all return,'Final Four or Bust' type season. Musselmann got a good thing going out there in Reno.

Reactions: ReturnOfOakboy
Better than Zona or UNC. I know he basically cut UNC a while ago, but I'm still glad that never happened.

Good pick up for Nevada. Something appears to be amiss here. No Arizona, UCLA, USC or Oregon involvement on a west coast 5 Star big.

Well if that’s the case then watch out for Loyola too... a FF team last year ... I say top 5 for sure

Nevada and Loyola = top 5 teams next year for SURE
If Loyola is getting everyone back then yea, we should watch out for them. However, the Martin Twins are both really good and so is a few other of their returnees. Now they add a 5 star to all of that and you do not think they are gonna be any good? lol..ok Franky.

If Loyola is getting everyone back then yea, we should watch out for them. However, the Martin Twins are both really good and so is a few other of their returnees. Now they add a 5 star to all of that and you do not think they are gonna be any good? lol..ok Franky.

They will be “good”/ above average perhaps but No I don’t think Nevada or Loyola are going to be “top 5 good” lol ...

Silly Joey

In my best Mr. Crabs voice, “I smell money.”
You realize the rest of the country laughs hysterically when UK fans accuse other schools of paying players, having shady academic players qualify miraculously, "surprise" recruits showing up on campus, or denying that Nike, Adidas, Underarmour are steering kids to every school EXCEPT UK?

Reactions: jrtplaya
You realize the rest of the country laughs hysterically when UK fans accuse other schools of paying players, having shady academic players qualify miraculously, "surprise" recruits showing up on campus, or denying that Nike, Adidas, Underarmour are steering kids to every school EXCEPT UK?
You need to go away. Your school knowingly cheated all the way back to crooked Dean Smith.
That’s a fact.

You’re not cute. You’re not clever. You’re just another delusional, annoying little twerp, that has no business being on the greatest program in CBB history’s board.

ADVERTISEMENT