ADVERTISEMENT

40-0 Officially Matters

images

Winning the title and 40-0 just became the same thing. I think that's the OP's point. Could lose one, including today, and still win it all. Not anymore.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Yes, 40-0 matters ... but only indirectly. I'm sure all of y'all know what I mean.

What REALLY matters is NCAA Championship No. 9. But we're now to the point that if we get the "steak" of another national championship we also get the "gravy" of the 40-0 record that goes with it !

Go, 'Cats !!

No. 9, comin' up ! ! !

Originally posted by Ripcord65:
Yes, 40-0 matters ... but only indirectly. I'm sure all of y'all know what I mean.

What REALLY matters is NCAA Championship No. 9. But we're now to the point that if we get the "steak" of another national championship we also get the "gravy" of the 40-0 record that goes with it !

Go, 'Cats !!

No. 9, comin' up ! ! !
I like steak.

And gravy.

And UK basketball. Hope they go 40-0!

Originally posted by Ripcord65:

Go, 'Cats !!

No. 9, comin' up ! ! !
As I pointed out earlier, BEFORE the game, we now HAVE to go 40 & 0 to get #9. We also HAVE to win #9 to get 40 & 0. They are one and the same now. Therefore, if we get either, we have both, get it? An undefeated 40-0
National championship is unprecedented. That is an historic accomplishment...never before attained by a college basketball team. It will be talked about, analyzed, criticized, plagiarized throughout the annals of history. Therefore, it is a much bigger deal than your average National championship. Thats what some of us have been trying to say. Kentucky will truly be acknowledged the college basketball capitol of the world. Indiana's 30 & 0 will pale in comparison. Kentucky....the Basketball Benchmark. LETS GO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by throatpoker:
no it doesn't, 6-0 does. same as before.
We are 34-0 now to go 6-0 the rest of the way means we end at 40-0. The math works no other way. 40-0 never mattered until after today, now to take home the prize ending 40-0 is the only way to do it. Really not that hard to understand.

Originally posted by cats2010:

Originally posted by throatpoker:
no it doesn't, 6-0 does. same as before.
We are 34-0 now to go 6-0 the rest of the way means we end at 40-0. The math works no other way. 40-0 never mattered until after today, now to take home the prize ending 40-0 is the only way to do it. Really not that hard to understand.
THIS....to get #9

ADVERTISEMENT