ADVERTISEMENT

#4 in country

ColonelCat

Junior
Jan 8, 2003
After beating #5-6 in their crib, we must now be ranked at 4 or 5..Great game Mark and the boys..er a men payed a great game and got all the marbles. Who next? Played then #1 to a very close game and then this. We are better than expected for now. The QB is getting more confident and the DB's are covering much better.

The Colonel

There were 0 two loss teams ranked coming into this weekend. If we are ranked, will be 21 to 25 range I'd assume. Good news is the schedule is weaker comong up so can stay there up until UT game at least.

Reactions: chroix and The-Hack
There were 0 two loss teams ranked coming into this weekend. If we are ranked, will be 21 to 25 range I'd assume. Good news is the schedule is weaker comong up so can stay there up until UT game at least.
Think we will still be lingering outside of it. But if we reel off 3 straight we should be in the top 20. Probably in the 15-20 range. Upset UT like we did Ole Miss and we could sneak into the playoff hunt. However we still have Texas to deal with. After yesterday, with that game plan, I’m not conceding the Tennessee game.

We keep winning everything will take care of itself and we will be in the top 12 and this the playoffs.
Relax and enjoy the historic win and the bye.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT