ADVERTISEMENT

37 fta

ORCAT10

Junior
Mar 16, 2011
on the road against Vandy. Wonder how many times the Cats have shot 30 + fts as the road team. SGA continues to shoot them well. Knox 7-7. Would love to see Knox get more post touches.

Reactions: floatingyou
Noticed SC shot 35 @ UGA

SEC refs, you gotta love 'em.

Now who's gonna being shooting them in Columbia?

Hami needs to stop running his mouth to officials and he will get more calls...

Yeah that has nothing to do with it. Cal talks mad shit to the officials most games it doesn’t change how inept they can be. People here love Shai but he’s starting to flex just as much as PJ does and the refs don’t care. If you don’t think the refs are used to players talking to them then I don’t know what to tell you. Briscoe barked TEN TIMES more at the refs and nothing happened to him.

when he gets there he needs to hit them
I'd love for him to hit a higher percentage of his free throws, but drawing two shot fouls and shooting 63 percent from the free throw line is as efficient as taking a 63% two point shot. Maybe even more so, because of what the foul does to the other team, such as disqualifications and bonus/double bonus penalties.

It's way more important that they call the fouls than it is that Diallo make the slight improvement to a 70%+ free throw shooter.

I'd love for him to hit a higher percentage of his free throws, but drawing two shot fouls and shooting 63 percent from the free throw line is as efficient as taking a 63% two point shot. Maybe even more so, because of what the foul does to the other team, such as disqualifications and bonus/double bonus penalties.

It's way more important that they call the fouls than it is that Diallo make the slight improvement to a 70%+ free throw shooter.
I agree, but he needs to work on his ft shooting. 63% is pretty bad, especially for a 2 guard. We missed a ton of free throws yesterday. Over 10 if I'm not mistaken. That's going to cost us games eventually.

Knox almost figuring it out. Couple more games.

He and Richards are the two left that still have individual hurdles to get over.

And I agree on Knox, he's close. When he is on he is able take over which will really make us a different team.

He talked post game last night about the success he had getting to rim and that he is starting to get it.
He scored 17 and it seemed like he scored 8 or 10.
If that lightbulb goes off and he can limit his lazy fouls on D and consistently be aggressive to the paint, well we will see a potential all American by March.

He and Richards are the two left that still have individual hurdles to get over.

And I agree on Knox, he's close. When he is on he is able take over which will really make us a different team.

Hami is just as close...he has carried us in a few games this year.

Reactions: WildcatDJ
ADVERTISEMENT