ADVERTISEMENT

2023 4* C Ugonna Kingsley Receives A FutureCast Prediction To Kentucky.

Yep, the reclass definitely seems pretty likely, at the minimum. It's been suggested for several months on twitter. I haven't seen as much chatter on declaring for the 23 draft.
I would assume that’s the main reason a kid (that is of age to be drafted) would reclassify. Most of them are NBA or bust.

I would assume that’s the main reason a kid (that is of age to be drafted) would reclassify. Most of them are NBA or bust.
I think you're pretty obviously right about "most of them." But sometimes I get pleasantly surprised - like with Collins. I really appreciate the way he and his family have approached things. I get no sense of entitlement or frustration that he wasn't OAD because of the fault of everyone else, etc. Just seem so level-headed, living in the real world, and basing decisions on facts right in front of them instead of fantasy constructs. I'm a Collins fan for what kind of young man he appears to be regardless of what kind of player he turns out to be.

There's no consequences to guessing wrong in these things, is there? I remember that I once read the surprising statement that if your weather forecast was this -- Tomorrow's weather will be like today's -- that you'd be right 90% of the time.

ADVERTISEMENT