ADVERTISEMENT

2021 LB Decommit from BC

Trevino Wallace, no idea if UK is actually involved. He was about to commit to Auburn and gus got fired

Rock_Cat78, any imminent transfers in you are aware of and do you see UK with any additional signees in Feb NSD?

Nothing imminent that I know of. With all of the current players that are now returning, I'm not sure they'll look to add much. If I were guessing, I think they'd like to add a WR (possibly 2), a pass rusher and now a QB from somewhere.

Would the transfer from GA Tech qualify as a pass rusher? Are they high on him competing for a starting spot?

Nothing imminent that I know of. With all of the current players that are now returning, I'm not sure they'll look to add much. If I were guessing, I think they'd like to add a WR (possibly 2), a pass rusher and now a QB from somewhere.
Thanks, about what I thought. I do like the looks of the HS OT pictured on the homepage. Guy runs well although a little light at this time. Looks like SCAR was in on him early, new UK OL coach they key there.

Would the transfer from GA Tech qualify as a pass rusher? Are they high on him competing for a starting spot?
From what I’ve read he was doing really well early on at Ga Tech in the 3 4. I know he had a sack and quite a few fumble recoveries as a RS frosh. Then they moved to a 4 3 front and decided to make him a Hand in dirt DE. The writer they covered there practices said he looked really good in the spring and he thought had the inside track to start. Then after spring for some reason he lost favor and all a sudden wasn’t in the main rotation. It was kind of an odd situation from everything I read.

Is this the guy? If so, I think we are better off without him. 😜

bc1118dkj.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT