ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Team Poster

1. Type in whatever you're looking for on google images (make sure to include "gif" behind whatever image you're searching for online)
2. Once you find the image you want, right click on the gif and select "copy image address"
3. Once you have the image copied from google, go to the image icon at the top of any post you're making on this message board (it's to the right of the smiley face icon)
4. paste the "image address" into the box
5. Press the "insert" button

It should appear in the message you want to post.
Or just “copy image” and then paste. That is what works for me

I really like what they did with and how they kept it under wraps for so long. Hope you got yours at your local grocer! GBB!!

5oauCWP.jpg

When is 13 gonna play? Dude is like Jesus out their literally walking on air. Maybe he's wearing the new air Jordan's?

Reactions: oceanna
I really like what they did with and how they kept it under wraps for so long. Hope you got yours at your local grocer! GBB!!

5oauCWP.jpg

#5 is looking like he had a stint over in Mogadishu with the skinnies. That leg though lmao

5oauCWP.jpg

#2 is gonna give everyone something to think about when they see him playing on a disheveled foot that sports a croc shoe.

5oauCWP.jpg

0 sports the biggest mits in college bb.. maybe the world. Hands so big fingers so long that he often gets mistaken for E.T.

For the last one, did anyone get that it appears EJ has a regulation NCAA volleyball rather than basketball, lol.

Awesome work, OP!

Reactions: funKYcat75
Cal’s tie?

Edit: i see that was already mentioned.

ADVERTISEMENT