ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Team Poster

funKYcat75

All-American
Apr 10, 2008
Free Mash
I really like what they did with and how they kept it under wraps for so long. Hope you got yours at your local grocer! GBB!!

5oauCWP.jpg

Just curious as to how you post "Gifs" up on here

1. Type in whatever you're looking for on google images (make sure to include "gif" behind whatever image you're searching for online)
2. Once you find the image you want, right click on the gif and select "copy image address"
3. Once you have the image copied from google, go to the image icon at the top of any post you're making on this message board (it's to the right of the smiley face icon)
4. paste the "image address" into the box
5. Press the "insert" button

It should appear in the message you want to post.

Giant Hagans
Brooks with some sort of shoulder affliction. Or perhaps he's perpetually indecisive?....

Reactions: funKYcat75
I have a few of the men posters but does anyone know if the ladies did posters as well? My daughter was wanting to find one for her room but the krogers that we went to only had the men's posters. Did they even make 1 or the ladies this year?

I have some bad news ...
I guess that’s actually Canada or whatever with fake hair? At first glance I though u photoshopped herro’s mug on somebody else’s body (kinda looks like him) lol

Anybody mentioned the crocs? Or croc..

Zan Paynes leg so damn big

The hovering Riley Welch

KW, the croc killed me

Giant Hagans

Brooks with some sort of shoulder affliction

Pizza tie

and????? (bonus)

Quick skinny leg

.nicks fingers

the ball?

Canada or whatever with fake hair

4 more (I think)

Reactions: AllBlueEverything
I have a few of the men posters but does anyone know if the ladies did posters as well? My daughter was wanting to find one for her room but the krogers that we went to only had the men's posters. Did they even make 1 or the ladies this year?

They did, I seen them at my local Krog

Last edited:
I got it, Dontaie Allen (#11) has a massive camel toe, it's nearing moose knuckle territory!

What'd I win???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT