ADVERTISEMENT

2017 7-footer decommits from aTm, wants to hear from UK

He's been one of the breakout players on the EYBL circuit. Meyer has suggested he could end up in the Top 10. 2017 class looking better than expected. Has been a lot of emergent talent.

Holy ish, I've watched him play a couple months ago, he has very good potential, with that said, he's behind the other bigs UK is recruiting so I'd hold off on going hard at him. I'm sure Cal will kick the tires but not offer a scholarship while he goes hard at the kid from jersey, Mamba, and the other kid that Baylor is going hard at

Holy ish, I've watched him play a couple months ago, he has very good potential, with that said, he's behind the other bigs UK is recruiting so I'd hold off on going hard at him. I'm sure Cal will kick the tires but not offer a scholarship while he goes hard at the kid from jersey, Mamba, and the other kid that Baylor is going hard at

He is still very young. This kid hasn't developed into his body yet and has no clue how talented he really is. Wait until the kid comes into his body and then judge the kid's talent. I'm thinking it's better than most thought at first glance. It's way too early to decide we can better than a legit 7fter that is coming on strong here lately. I don't know if Cal has any interest or not, but i'm guessing yes. It's not like legit talented 7fters are a dime a dozen in college basketball. I'm not sure if the kid ever has the impact a kid like Mamba has on the basketball court, but you never know. It's early and the kid is still developing!

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels May 14 Philadelphia, PA

My take in words & on video on why Mitchell Robinson was so impressive at EYBL last night | http://www.scout.com/college/basketball/recruiting/story/1669772-mitchell-robinson-excels-at-eybl…pic.twitter.com/0nprigL5Bj

Ciaq7gPUkAAm8bh.jpg

He's obviously looking for offers from the big boys. UNC is all over him, so hopefully we reach out to him soon. Very good student as well.

How many 7-footers are there in the 2017 top-10? It seems like a new one pops every week.

Well he's from La with them banging on his door. That'll be an IQ test whether he chooses them or not for sure
if Simmons does go #1 in the draft, and this kid is truly talented, then, really I don't think he'll care how lousy of a coach Jones is. He'll get his minutes and his numbers.
But, you did say IQ test - it's one thing to be good enough to make it into the NBA; it's quite another to be able to stay IN the NBA. For that you need a certain type of development that you can't get at just "any" school.
Alabama would make more sense than LSU, given the coach

Reactions: stenchymouse
He's listed at 217lbs, that seems awful skinny to me. Hopefully he can put on another 25lbs, else he's going to get pushed around a fair bit

2017 7-footer decommits from aTm, wants to hear from UK

He decommitted from the atm? What's he just gonna use checks from now on?

He is still very young. This kid hasn't developed into his body yet and has no clue how talented he really is. Wait until the kid comes into his body and then judge the kid's talent. I'm thinking it's better than most thought at first glance. It's way too early to decide we can better than a legit 7fter that is coming on strong here lately. I don't know if Cal has any interest or not, but i'm guessing yes. It's not like legit talented 7fters are a dime a dozen in college basketball. I'm not sure if the kid ever has the impact a kid like Mamba has on the basketball court, but you never know. It's early and the kid is still developing!

Is he Bamba's twin? Twin Towers....[winking]

ADVERTISEMENT