ADVERTISEMENT

2 years in a row?

Jan 3, 2003
Greensburg, KY
Why did we play Texas A&M 2 years in a row at their place? I thought I heard the announcers Saturday say that we lost last year at their arena. I am getting old and can't remember anything any more so I just checked the schedule from last year and, sure enough, we played them there. I thought it alternated each year??

Why did we play Texas A&M 2 years in a row at their place? I thought I heard the announcers Saturday say that we lost last year at their arena. I am getting old and can't remember anything any more so I just checked the schedule from last year and, sure enough, we played them there. I thought it alternated each year??

You thought we lost there last year on the way to 38 straight wins?

No, I thought I heard the announcers say that. That got my curiosity up and I just checked the schedule on the internet from last year and it showed that we played them there. Maybe I misunderstood them. Like I said, I am getting old.

No, I thought I heard the announcers say that. That got my curiosity up and I just checked the schedule on the internet from last year and it showed that we played them there. Maybe I misunderstood them. Like I said, I am getting old.

I think I know what you're talking about. Schulman said that was the closest to a lost UK had in the regular season. I don't know why we went back to back there but with this one division thing now, I'm sure that's bound to happen. I think we had somebody back to back at home. I'll have to look it up and see.

I think I know what you're talking about. Schulman said that was the closest to a lost UK had in the regular season. I don't know why we went back to back there but with this one division thing now, I'm sure that's bound to happen. I think we had somebody back to back at home. I'll have to look it up and see.

That was probably it. I don't hear very well any more. I do remember that we did not lose until the final four. Just curious why we played them two years in a row at their place. Thanks for helping me out!

We also played at SC for 2 straight years. However since I live in Columbia, I hope that trend continues....

Now that there is funny. If you don't think that's funny, you can get on out of here.

I felt kind of mean though. I thought the OP was joking around since this has been brought up so much. Apparently he is just old.

Hey, I'm getting older every day too.

I felt kind of mean though. I thought the OP was joking around since this has been brought up so much. Apparently he is just old.

Hey, I'm getting older every day too.

Not really that old, getting close to 65 but I have a lot of health problems and I have to take a lot of medication that has an effect on practically everything. I guess I should have just left out the part about us losing last year. I have watched or listened to every UK basketball game played for over 50 years now and of course, I knew that we were undefeated during the regular season last year. I usually read this forum every day and I do not remember it being brought up before. If it has, then I am sorry for posting about it again.

Not really that old, getting close to 65 but I have a lot of health problems and I have to take a lot of medication that has an effect on practically everything. I guess I should have just left out the part about us losing last year. I have watched or listened to every UK basketball game played for over 50 years now and of course, I knew that we were undefeated during the regular season last year. I usually read this forum every day and I do not remember it being brought up before. If it has, then I am sorry for posting about it again.

I really didn't mean anything by it. Was just joking around with you. Hope your health improves.

Reactions: lumberjack527
The real problem is that the people responsible for the SEC schedules are just not smart enough to figure out how to make out the schedules.

ADVERTISEMENT