ADVERTISEMENT

2 UL football players reportedly shot

Really...guess the CJ not half the investigative paper that HL is!

How much is the CJ worth now, hey, the way jurich throws money around he may own it now, the $24.500,000 contract to BP when BP had ZERO other legitimate bidders, the extra half million he threw him for NOTHING, Slick Rick's contract, the YUM center deal, the Stadium expansion, the million dollar contract to the DC that Georgia wanted to get rid of, although a lot of that was probably to bring a couple of highly rated stars with him, and possibly one of the most expensive operating expenses, hurtt's weekiy payroll, anyone really believe that $5,000 the lifer "loaned" hurtt wasn't just part of the payroll at the U?. Of course IF BW and the Heisman winner were paid a million they were still grossly under paid, where would Strong and BP have been without them?

All JMO, of course, and everyone can have one.

Last edited:
Other week gone...the silence is deafening!

It wasn't the other week, it was this week------but your point is well taken, in fact it is getting quieter and quieter. Just as planned.

I noticed the police department left their phone number at the end of one of the articles asking for help, shouldn't someone call them and tell them they should bringl BP and jurich in for interrogation, you might even end up with a reward.-------of course they might track you down and arrest you instead.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
It wasn't the other week, it was this week------but your point is well taken, in fact it is getting quieter and quieter. Just as planned.

I noticed the police department left their phone number at the end of one of the articles asking for help, shouldn't someone call them and tell them they should bringl BP and jurich in for interrogation, you might even end up with a reward.-------of course they might track you down and arrest you instead.
Meant another...

Reactions: jauk11
65 days and counting, and still no justice for Hearns, Famurewa and the "unnamed cheerleader". We need to keep this going until justice is served!

65 days and counting, and still no justice for Hearns, Famurewa and the "unnamed cheerleader". We need to keep this going until justice is served!
Nothing will ever happen with this,maybe if some known criminal or thug is caught/shot close to UL campus some day he will take the fall for it whether he did it or not,that is the only way the case will be "cleared"

I think they are rolling back the claims that people were actually shot. I think "tripped down the steps" is being used now.

I think they are rolling back the claims that people were actually shot. I think "tripped down the steps" is being used now.

Kind of like the old days when the pirates blindfolded them and had them walk the plank, watch that first step.

Can someone legally minded do a freedom of info on this case and find out who the dang cheerleader is?

Nothing will ever happen with this,maybe if some known criminal or thug is caught/shot close to UL campus some day he will take the fall for it whether he did it or not,that is the only way the case will be "cleared"
Just need to keep it alive until Steve Bergin, John Bowles or somebody local grows a pair and hits this as hard as they would if UK was involved!...dream on I guess.

Just need to keep it alive until Steve Bergin, John Bowles or somebody local grows a pair and hits this as hard as they would if UK was involved!...dream on I guess.
I agree,but we are probably fighting a losing battle,I am beginning to believe there was no shooter,it was an accidental discharge from weapons carried by one or both of the people shot or someone else at the party.Without going back to research do we know if there were reports of multiple shots fired or could one shot have struck all three,I don't have great faith in the reports filed for that matter

I agree,but we are probably fighting a losing battle,I am beginning to believe there was no shooter,it was an accidental discharge from weapons carried by one or both of the people shot or someone else at the party.Without going back to research do we know if there were reports of multiple shots fired or could one shot have struck all three,I don't have great faith in the reports filed for that matter
thats what im thinking is the real deal. word around ul boards for a minute was that the people were injured by shots from a ul player.

guys crash party... ul players tell them to get gone... guys threatens to get a gun... ul player pulls his and fires a couple warning shots.... shots ricochet off something and strike 3 people... everyone blames guy from off campus for the shooting... cheerleader isn't convincing that she won't snitch so they just hide her from any questions... time time ticking.

Reactions: JDHoss
thats what im thinking is the real deal. word around ul boards for a minute was that the people were injured by shots from a ul player.

guys crash party... ul players tell them to get gone... guys threatens to get a gun... ul player pulls his and fires a couple warning shots.... shots ricochet off something and strike 3 people... everyone blames guy from off campus for the shooting... cheerleader isn't convincing that she won't snitch so they just hide her from any questions... time time ticking.

That's one possible scenario. The longer this passes the more it looks like the shooter was:

* Another UaVel football player or athlete in another sport who intentionally fired his gun in an argument/altercation.

* Another UaVel football player/UaVel athlete who accidentally fired while showing off his gun while acting stupid. Since 3 were hit, I find this highly improbable. I've seen bullets ricochet, but to hit 3 people?

I just find it highly improbable that the police wouldn't have found a shooter that crashed a party by now, and the fact that we have an "unnamed cheerleader" leads me to believe that victim is under aged and/or the daughter of someone high profile and connected with UaVel. All I know is that this thing has gone 70 days now with pretty much zero response.

As I said earlier, Myron Anthony "borrowed" Wayne Turner's car, hit another parked car and left the scene. Wayne Turner was left to twist in the wind for several days, but the cops and press were all over it before Anthony was outed. That was over him hitting a parked car with no injuries. Here we have a shooting where three people were injured, and there is nothing after 70 days.....

Last edited:
The sad thing is if they can cover up something as bad as THREE people getting shot how many INCIDENTS like someone hitting a parked car can they cover up?

And it is looking more and more like they can cover it up, this is probably the only place in the world that it is still being discussed at all.

Reactions: JDHoss
I have a friend who works in the Jefferson County Justice Center and has daily contact with police officers in an official capacity.I have ask on a regular basis if they have heard anything.I get the same story,no one knows anything,they haven't heard anything,no one is talking or they just shake their head and walk away. This is unusual cops,prosecutors and defense lawyers talk about things in the halls all the time,Katina Powell was out of the bag there long before it was"public knowledge"

I am surprised that UL has been so successful at keeping this as quiet as it has been,but there seems to be many things that the public doesn't know going on at UL on many fronts.

I have a friend who works in the Jefferson County Justice Center and has daily contact with police officers in an official capacity.I have ask on a regular basis if they have heard anything.I get the same story,no one knows anything,they haven't heard anything,no one is talking or they just shake their head and walk away. This is unusual cops,prosecutors and defense lawyers talk about things in the halls all the time,Katina Powell was out of the bag there long before it was"public knowledge"

I am surprised that UL has been so successful at keeping this as quiet as it has been,but there seems to be many things that the public doesn't know going on at UL on many fronts.

Tell your friend they had better be careful or they will be looking for a job. jurich runs a tight ship.

Thanks, it would have been dead on here also if you and a couple more hadn't been keeping it alive. Things like this make it so easy to make fun of the charade in Louisville.

The funny thing for me is that I'm as big of a UaVel detractor as anyone, but at first I thought that it was simply a case of someone/multiple people crashing a party with a fight ensuing and resulting in some random shots and the crashers running. But after 70 days of silence and the "unnamed cheerleader" 3rd victim still with no name, I can't help but see it as a case of another UaVel athlete shooting 3 people, with the "unnamed cheerleader" being someone under age and/or the daughter of someone high profile that is connected to UaVel. If it had been a case of party crashers, the cops would have had them in hand by now. Right now it looks just looks like they are trying to protect someone who shot three people, and the police are either going along with it or incompetent, or maybe (most likely) the people at the party just aren't talking to the police on the orders of Turtleneck.

Thanks, it would have been dead on here also if you and a couple more hadn't been keeping it alive. Things like this make it so easy to make fun of the charade in Louisville.
What pi$$es Me off is just imagine if this had happened at UK...you don't think for one second this wouldn't still be alive and weekly reports on the news, but I think we all know it would have been solved long ago.

What pi$$es Me off is just imagine if this had happened at UK...you don't think for one second this wouldn't still be alive and weekly reports on the news, but I think we all know it would have been solved long ago.

Absolutely, and that was my main point of the Myron Anthony incident. The cops and media were all over it until Anthony finally spoke up a few days later.

Well, at least Jurich hasn't expressed regret that the shooting has detracted from the team, yet.

That was his take on Wakeyleaks.

There are other news media outside of Louisville,it seems like someone would be interested in this.

Are we going to be seeing posts about this in 2020?

Well, if the police aren't doing their job or jurich is covering everything up again then I hope so. Too much has gone on at Transfer U that has just been covered up and forgotten, and this is just an example of what they can do with 50 or so witnesses not talking, think of what they can do when only a few are involved. Can do hell, what they have done.

Horrible coverup at Thug U also with the eight thugs, among many episodes they have gotten away with, and I still wonder if their paying off the rape victims with the $2,500,000 bribe with public funds is the last we will ever hear of that. But that money seems to have been well spent, at least so far. I am proud to say that they aren't my State University.

Last edited:
There was a shooter on a grassy knoll,police are not able to locate him/her

Well they did arrest someone and claim he was the one, although he was killed before he could confess. And there was a little bit more effort, publicity, and public involvement as well as involvement by the police department's, not to mention the FBI, CIA, and the rest of the nation.

And the shooter wasn't in a crowded room with dozens of witnesses, and there weren't surveillance cameras.all over entrances and streets like there are nowadays either.

No, the UL situation just stinks to high heaven, something is rotten in Denmark. And most of the smell is probably coming from jurich's office.

But really, it's nothing new, what else would we expect from Transfer U?

Well they did arrest someone and claim he was the one, although he was killed before he could confess. And there was a little bit more effort, publicity, and public involvement as well as involvement by the police department's, not to mention the FBI, CIA, and the rest of the nation.

And the shooter wasn't in a crowded room with dozens of witnesses, and there weren't surveillance cameras.all over entrances and streets like there are nowadays either.

No, the UL situation just stinks to high heaven, something is rotten in Denmark. And most of the smell is probably coming from jurich's office.
My point was the UL shooter was on a grassy knoll,meant as a joke, sort of like the investigation:D

My point was the UL shooter was on a grassy knoll,meant as a joke, sort of like the investigation:D

All good, in fact that is the way I took it, but it was a good opportunity to elaborate on the differences in the information coming out of Louisville and a normal crime, although that probably was the most important crime of the century. Still, people carrying guns around and shooting people is a pretty serious crime also.

I think a lot of people are in agreement on this investigation, a sorry joke.

When you think about it, why would a room full of Transfer U fans, celebrating the honor to one of their players, try to cover this up-------unless it were a very bad thing for one of their heroes? If it were a person off the street, or if it involved a player and he had a permit and the shooting was accidental and justified, then how did a roomful of people suddenly develop amnesia?

Of course one of their wimpy 6' 4" 265# athletes needs to be packing anywhere they go, similar to the 6' 4" 320# DT for Thug U having to have seven of his team mates help him overcome the 5' 10" fatso in their infamous "incident", where no one was charged with anything in TWO serious assaults on citizens that sent them to the hospital. No charges, no lawsuits, no sanctions for inviting the players in without any cover charge, the OIC "forgets" to get the surveillance film until the next morning, when they were bad, LOL, what a joke both programs are.

Last edited:
That's one possible scenario. The longer this passes the more it looks like the shooter was:

* Another UaVel football player or athlete in another sport who intentionally fired his gun in an argument/altercation.

* Another UaVel football player/UaVel athlete who accidentally fired while showing off his gun while acting stupid. Since 3 were hit, I find this highly improbable. I've seen bullets ricochet, but to hit 3 people?

I just find it highly improbable that the police wouldn't have found a shooter that crashed a party by now, and the fact that we have an "unnamed cheerleader" leads me to believe that victim is under aged and/or the daughter of someone high profile and connected with UaVel. All I know is that this thing has gone 70 days now with pretty much zero response.

As I said earlier, Myron Anthony "borrowed" Wayne Turner's car, hit another parked car and left the scene. Wayne Turner was left to twist in the wind for several days, but the cops and press were all over it before Anthony was outed. That was over him hitting a parked car with no injuries. Here we have a shooting where three people were injured, and there is nothing after 70 days.....

How could it have hit three witnesses, there were no witnesses, LOL.

I think we should keep "cheerleader" in quotes until we learn.

Yes, but it could be a very long wait. Aren't the police usually called in to the hospital when there is a shooting, knifing, or other suspicious injury requiring treatment? Lots of domestic violence charges filed when the victim shows up at the hospital with injuries, even if they don't want to file charges. And aren't those names usually released, or is that everywhere except Louisville?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT