ADVERTISEMENT

2 Books Sold. Get Them While You Can For Section 307, Row H, Seats-5-8

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
Obviously this season has not gone as we have expected or hoped. With that said, my wife and I have decided we no longer want to make plans to go to Nashville for the SEC Mens Basketball Tourney.
I am selling my 4 books which are good seats. The books are in section 307, row H, seats 5-8. I am selling ticket books at exactly face value which is of $360 per book. Books are for all games, for all sessions of the SEC Tournament. I will sell in multiples of 2 books or all 4 books. You can go to the Bridgestone seating chart and see the seats have a good sight line to the court. My son who is very savvy in selling tickets on the secondary market says that’s the way I should sell them to make much more money. I would rather sell them to a UK fan at my cost. Speaking with the SEC office they indicate the tourney is of course sold out and purchases from other SEC schools have never been this strong before.
Call Garry at 502-558-0191 if interested.
You may also email me at katsfan99@aol.com with any questions. Payment can be made through Zelle, Venmo or PayPal.

Last edited:
Reactions: STL_Cat
I feel for ya buddy, I wouldn't take em if you gave them to me.. Id have to drive from Borden Indiana to Lex and back. its only about 4 hours total but I wouldn't waste the gas or engine hours to watch this mess.

Never thought I’d turn down SECT tickets
But there you go

Did just realize though. Wonder how much attendance by UK fans will be down? I mean there IS still a group that’s defending Calipari with all they got but..,,
Maybe THAT will get attention?

It sounds great, and I’m local to Nashville, but I just won’t spend that kind of money to watch this team play. Makes me sad because a month ago I would have jumped at this.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Hate to say it, but this year's SEC Tourney may be the easiest EVER to get good seats in Nashville. No other school cares about basketball. UT fans will be there, but not in high enough numbers to make the tickets hard to come by.

I feel for you trying to sell them this year.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Obviously this season has not gone as we have expected or hoped. With that said, my wife and I have decided we no longer want to make plans to go to Nashville for the SEC Mens Basketball Tourney.
I am selling my 4 books which are good seats. The books are in section 307, row 8, seats 5-8. I am selling ticket books at exactly face value which is of $360 per book. Books are for all games, for all sessions of the SEC Tournament. I will sell in multiples of 2 books or all 4 books. You can go to the Bridgestone seating chart and see the seats have a good sight line to the court. My son who is very savvy in selling tickets on the secondary market says that’s the way I should sell them to make much more money. I would rather sell them to a UK fan at my cost. Speaking with the SEC office they indicate the tourney is of course sold out and purchases from other SEC schools have never been this strong before.
You may also email me at katsfan99@aol.com with any questions. Payment can be made through Zelle, Venmo or PayPal.
How do you already have the book? Mine are coming from UK and they aren’t out yet.

Never thought I’d turn down SECT tickets
But there you go

Did just realize though. Wonder how much attendance by UK fans will be down? I mean there IS still a group that’s defending Calipari with all they got but..,,
Maybe THAT will get attention?
My son lives in Hendersonville.He offered a place to stay,And rides to and from games. And suggested restaurants. Love my son. Hard no. He understands.

In answer to how I already have books this is the answer. I buy mine from the SEC office and as long as I am buy my four books every I am guaranteed the same exact tickets or possibly better. My tickets 2 years ago when the Tournament was in Nashville, Bridgestone Arena were in section 307, row 8, seats 5-8. I have an email from the SEC office stating such.

Reactions: UKortho
With The Hawgs having already lost 3 and a lot of tough games behind us I still think UK can finish in Top 4 and get double by. Since we probably won’t finish 1st or Second let’s hope Bama and UT beat every one else so we can come in 3rd or 4th. Fat lady has not sung yet!!

I get lowers every year at cost. I just turned them down yesterday for the first time ever

No point in paying $500 per seat to watch them get beat in the first game.

Hate to say it, but this year's SEC Tourney may be the easiest EVER to get good seats in Nashville. No other school cares about basketball. UT fans will be there, but not in high enough numbers to make the tickets hard to come by.

I feel for you trying to sell them this year.
Alabama and TN. fans will pack the place. Alabama fans travel even in basketball if they have a good team.

With The Hawgs having already lost 3 and a lot of tough games behind us I still think UK can finish in Top 4 and get double by. Since we probably won’t finish 1st or Second let’s hope Bama and UT beat every one else so we can come in 3rd or 4th. Fat lady has not sung yet!!
Fat lady has sat on piano and broke it.

I am selling my 4 books which are good seats. The books are in section 307, row 8, seats 5-8. I am selling ticket books at exactly face value which is of $360 per book. Books are for all games, for all sessions of the SEC Tournament. I will sell in multiples of 2 books or all 4 books. You can go to the Bridgestone seating chart and see the seats have a good sight line to the court. My son who is very savvy in selling tickets on the secondary market says that’s the way I should sell them to make much more money. I would rather sell them to a UK fan at my cost. Speaking with the SEC office they indicate the tourney is of course sold out and purchases from other SEC schools have never been this strong before.
I would take two books if they are lower level. That looks like upper level. Just looked, that's way upper level.

We'll be there. Staying downtown Nashville on 3rd. Hopefully lower level are easy to get this year. They never have been.

Alabama and TN. fans will pack the place. Alabama fans travel even in basketball if they have a good team.
No they won't. They never have. Well, maybe Ark did 30 years ago. The SEC is a UK homecoming. Always has been, always will be.

As bad as UK is you are not going to find lower levels for Books for all sessions for even one third of what I am asking ( face value for good sight line tickets 8 rows up in upper level) I have been buying my tickets from SEC office for 11 straight years(fortunate enough to get 4 books 11 years ago when they did a public sale of only 1000 tickets.
Speaking to my contact in SEC office in Birmingham this is a sell out plus UT, Bama, Auburn and Arkansas have sold out their allotment as well as UK. I can’t go this year, as we have invite to friends in Florida for same period for 2 weeks. Just wanted to try and help UK fans get decent tickets at face value without paying scalper prices!

No they won't. They never have. Well, maybe Ark did 30 years ago. The SEC is a UK homecoming. Always has been, always will be.
Well you do not know crap about Alabama fans. I have lived here since 78 and they travel when they have a winner.

Well you do not know crap about Alabama fans. I have lived here since 78 and they travel when they have a winner.
I've been to every SEC tourney since it came back in 1979. Except for 8 years while Tubby was here.

I know what the SEC looks like and which teams travel. Alabama does not.

Back in the early 90's when Nolan had Ark rolling the Hawg fans were impressive at the SEC. Loud and a lot of them. They thought they rivaled us, but they didn't. Still a lot of fun to carry on with those fans. When Fl was good they brought a decent contingent. Maybe 5K or so. Far more than all the other schools but no one has ever been like UK.

In 2013 we had front row, mid court club level books. We got beat on friday night. I tried to sell those books for $50. Couldn't even get that for them. Finally gave them away to some Ole Miss fans.

The SEC tourney is UK and all UK. Always has been, always will be. Now that Ark is good again those fans haven't been coming back like they did in the old days.

We only go to the UK games. But we always have full books. Lower level books. Rarely have I been able to sell the tickets to the other games. The scalpers will buy tickets too. Even they won't give you 10 cents on a dollar for non UK games.

As bad as UK is you are not going to find lower levels for Books for all sessions for even one third of what I am asking ( face value for good sight line tickets 8 rows up in upper level) I have been buying my tickets from SEC office for 11 straight years(fortunate enough to get 4 books 11 years ago when they did a public sale of only 1000 tickets.
Speaking to my contact in SEC office in Birmingham this is a sell out plus UT, Bama, Auburn and Arkansas have sold out their allotment as well as UK. I can’t go this year, as we have invite to friends in Florida for same period for 2 weeks. Just wanted to try and help UK fans get decent tickets at face value without paying scalper prices!
Right. I normally pay $700-900/book for lower level. Hoping they might be less this year but doubtful. Best price since Cal has been here was 2018 in St Louis. Paid $900 for 2 lower level books there.

Last year in Tampa I paid $750/book for lower level. Paid the same in '19 in Nashville. In '21 I didn't buy books. Just went down for per game. Only one game that year. Seems that was a pretty cheap ticket. A friend and I went down and bought lower level tickets on the street. Seems we paid about $100 each.

I would try Ticketmaster. As much as I like this site, Would never try to sell tickets here (no doubt you are seeing why). Heck, I recently sold two lower lever tickets to the Arkansas game for $400. Might have got $25 from folks here lol.

I would try Ticketmaster. As much as I like this site, Would never try to sell tickets here (no doubt you are seeing why). Heck, I recently sold two lower lever tickets to the Arkansas game for $400. Might have got $25 from folks here lol.
A bitching only site. 😉

Reactions: UKortho
I was considering this but you initially said the reason you were selling them was because the season was going bad so you and your wife decided not to go. Now you say you have invite to see friends in Florida. No big deal (I guess) but why do you really want to get rid of the tickets ?

ADVERTISEMENT