ADVERTISEMENT

#18 Tenn at Georgia

I officially think refs are in on outcomes of games in the SEC now. They just called an out of bounds on the baseline on UT when the player with the ball wasn’t remotely close to touching it. UT was probably about to tie or take the lead. That call swung momentum and probably decided the game.

Reactions: EliteBlue
I officially think refs are in on outcomes of games in the SEC now. They just called an out of bounds on the baseline on UT when the player with the ball wasn’t remotely close to touching it. UT was probably about to tie or take the lead. That call swung momentum and probably decided the game.
If you don't consider .001 of an inch remotely close. It was absolutely close, in fact, so close on dvr I couldn't decide if it was right or not. Didn't have a good view of the shoe edge just from the back.

If you don't consider .001 of an inch remotely close. It was absolutely close, in fact, so close on dvr I couldn't decide if it was right or not. Didn't have a good view of the shoe edge just from the back.
Are you even talking about the same play? Hell the UT player had already passed the ball by the time his foot hit the ground by the baseline anyway.

Are you even talking about the same play? Hell the UT player had already passed the ball by the time his foot hit the ground by the baseline anyway.
Yeah it was the same play. It was a play that I couldn't have argued either way. If his foot had hit the floor in play it was a walk anyway.

Dammit. I’m sure our AD will sign Fox to a 10 year extension now. We were doing a beautiful job tanking until Fox decided to finally let our guys play loose. Now we’re just all pissed we didn’t get these performances all year.
I would just like to take this time to personally thank you for spelling the word "loose" correctly.
Thanks Dawg!

Dammit. I’m sure our AD will sign Fox to a 10 year extension now. We were doing a beautiful job tanking until Fox decided to finally let our guys play loose. Now we’re just all pissed we didn’t get these performances all year.
Feel your pain. Went through this Tubby's last few years. It was infuriating.

How did the Dawgs not get Sexton? He is from Georgia.

If one of the big boys did not get him. Fox should have signed him .

Dude, one of Bama's coaches was implicated in the FBI stuff and Sexton was held out some games earlier in the year. Do the math. He and John Petty were both paid. Why else would you go to Bama to play basketball? Their fans are still talking about their football signing class and spring practice starting soon. They could care less about basketball.

Reactions: Cindog28

Fox was too clean for that one.. Hagans should be reclassifying to 2018, so even if we’re stuck with Fox for another year, at least we’ll have a good point guard next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT