ADVERTISEMENT

15 in 17 days....

Apr 9, 2016
is how much weight P J Washington has lost according to Jimmy Dykes on SEC now last night, and also saw it again this morning.
If this is accurate, I would like to know the secret. That is rapid loss, and he did play his best game by far, yesterday.

Reactions: JC CATS
is how much weight P J Washington has lost according to Jimmy Dykes on SEC now last night, and also saw it again this morning.
If this is accurate, I would like to know the secret. That is rapid loss, and he did play his best game by far, yesterday.

The secret is being a 6’8” 18-year-old that is subjected to intense conditioning multiple times per day. You step back on the calories they practically have to force-feed these guys, and that weight will fall off.

Its in credible considering I liked him being 230+ since he has to play the 4 spot. It was big and strong but not unhealthy, or so I thought. He definitely played his best game to date at 219lbs (if he really did lost 17 lbs). Which shocks me because he never looked out of shape. He actually looked to be the best in shape next to Hami and Vanderbilt. And he didnt look any smaller yesterday. Whatever it was keep it up. Keep everything up, including the wrist tape. Whatever he did yesterday should be routine now.

There is no secret to weight lost. Burn more calories than you eat. The bigger the deficit the quicker you lose. It’s extremely simple

The "secret" is he is 18 w/ an 18-yr old metabolism, he practices and works out probably 2-3 hours every day, and has dietitians at his disposal to make sure he is eating healthy, and millions ($) of reasons for motivation.

Hope he doesn't lose that much weight. He's the only semi thick guy on the team who I capable of banging with the big boys.

no fluids and sweating is the secret. I mean if your "cutting" weight. Wrestlers and fighters routinely lose 20lbs in a few days. Of course its not the same as diet change and conditioning.

If he drank a lot of colas or sports drinks, switching from that to water will make a big difference in a hurry. I quit drinking coke a few years back and dropped 20 lbs. in 30 days, doing nothing much else in the way of exercise/diet.

Hell, when I was in my late 20s and working at UPS, I couldn't keep weight on. I was eating 4000-5000 calories a day and dropped down to 150. No surprise than an 18 year old who's probably seriously training for the first time in his life is losing weight.

great. It seems Camp Cal is best for building team camaraderie. Folks want to see tangible things on the court but i know Cal has mentioned something in the past about outings and dinners and things probably more so than baskets and defense and such.

ADVERTISEMENT