ADVERTISEMENT

14th in the AP!

Beat Vanderbilt and we're knocking on the door for top 10. I can hardly wait for the game this weekend. I think they'll be hungry and angry after waiting so long. That doesn't bode well for Vanderbilt.
I think we are too. Next week will bring another round of upsets and this will continue the rest of the season as most teams get into the hard part of their schedules. If we take care of business we can finish a Top 10 team. But I don't want to get ahead of myself.

UK probably deserves no higher than 14th but no lower than 16th imo. I think if we beat Vandy and Missouri we will ranked about 10th. Some of these ranked teams will be playing each other the next few weeks like Wisconsin/Michigan last night.

UK probably deserves no higher than 14th but no lower than 16th imo. I think if we beat Vandy and Missouri we will ranked about 10th. Some of these ranked teams will be playing each other the next few weeks like Wisconsin/Michigan last night.

Not a ton on paper. Oregon might lose at wash state. Lsu should handle msu at home. Michigan at mich state? Maybe. Of course either Georgia or Florida will lose so that's one spot we can move up.

That said, we will move up some if we are 7-1.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Not a ton on paper. Oregon might lose at wash state. Lsu should handle msu at home. Michigan at mich state? Maybe. Of course either Georgia or Florida will lose so that's one spot we can move up.

That said, we will move up some if we are 7-1.
Clemson will beat no. 15 NC State most likely next weekend. Then the next weekend A&M at Miss. State and Iowa at Penn State.

I am convinced Auburn just sucks.

Auburn is a mystery, inside a riddle, wrapped in an enigma. They beat Washington and lose to LSU by 1 point - both top 10 teams, destroy Arkansas, but then they squeak by Southern Miss by 9, lose to MSU by 14 and then get upset by the weakest team in the East, Tennessee who hasn't won an SEC game in 2 years. Go figure.

To be fair, we were probably the best looking East team this week and didn't play a snap. Besides Tennessee, but I am convinced Auburn just sucks.

You’re onto something with Auburn... Typical Malzahn team after they realized they have nothing to play for

Been awhile since Auburn couldn't run the ball.
There is much unrest on The Plains. Gus's seat is getting hotter by the minute!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT