ADVERTISEMENT

100 days till football season

Their people need to stay home and clean up that cesspool instead of running away. I would be in favor of taking the place over, straightening it out, and giving it back to them. It would solve a lot of problems, my buddies and I went across the border a lot to Juarez when at Ft Bliss, but it is a dangerous place to go now, all this JMO.

I mean we use this strategy everywhere else in the world. Why not do it with the country that we share a border with. This is one of the big misconceptions Americans have. Mexico is just as bad if not worse than Afghanistan, Iraq and countries similar. Economy is built on drug trade and cartels run the country. Very similar to Afghanistan.

I mean we use this strategy everywhere else in the world. Why not do it with the country that we share a border with. This is one of the big misconceptions Americans have. Mexico is just as bad if not worse than Afghanistan, Iraq and countries similar. Economy is built on drug trade and cartels run the country. Very similar to Afghanistan.

Haven't been to any of those other places, but sounds right to me. And they have a MUCH bigger impact being next door, and I am sure millions of their citizens would appreciate it.

Get out the vote!

Reactions: USMCWILDCAT

Are you telling me that Afghanistan and Iraq don't depend on tourism?

Two is a smaller number, and we are LESS than two months away. AND fall practice will start even sooner, even though I hate everyone treating their football teams like it is rocket science now, I can see some blackouts, but not everything being top secret. The next thing that happens will be us having 500# dummies moving around the field so their spy satellites make them think we are huge this year and run the ball EVERY play, kind of like the offense Slugger thinks we run.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT