ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 10 thoughts on a UK team that could be better than anyone realized

I think the UK media should tone it down a bit. We went into these games tied as the Vegas favorite to win the title. We are top 5 in about everyone’s preseason top 25, many have us top 2. So I can’t see how they would be better than anyone “realized”.

This team is beating the crap outta some awful teams, we have depth to wear them down. This team though has not played a true preseason game. They haven’t had a regular season practice yet. Baker and Montgomery haven’t played, we don’t know how they will fit. We know we have players who can generate offense but we have no idea how they will stack up against college competition. Like I said before, if we blow duke up then speculate. Preseason of the preseason games really don’t mean jack. We are a top 5 team but we don’t know how good they can be. I would put out there that looking this good in these games elevates the bar and we may not be as good as this Bahamas trip has shown. Haven’t even had a legit practice yet so let’s slow it down.

ADVERTISEMENT