ADVERTISEMENT

10 of UKs 31 regular season opponents are currently top 25

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018

Id say thats a tough but not overly tough schedule esp for a team of our “cal”iber.

After last night I cant even begin to imagine how good this team will be when O, Wheel and DC return. It must be truly terrifying for our future opponents and coaches to ponder.

We have not one but 2 dead eye shooters that can stretch defenses and open the lane for drives and dump offs inside to O, Ware, Ugonna and Collins.

40-0 is on the table with this juggernaut.

GBB!

In case ANYONE needs more evidence that this clown is a phony that does nothing but post ridiculous shit with no intentions other than to make UK fans look dumb, just look and see how many times he’s posted this 40-0 bullshit. Good grief what more is it going to take for you people.

his nonsense on the football board is enough

• Haha
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
In an unrelated story Duke doesn't play but 1 pre-season top 25 team before February (Kansas in the Champions Classic) and 4 all season long (2 of those are UNC). This should almost assure that Scheyer will have a lot of wins his first season making it seem to recruits like a success. The funny thing is one of the weakest schedules will not hurt Duke come seeding time like it does most teams.

Reactions: Dead Cat Bounce
In an unrelated story Duke doesn't play but 1 pre-season top 25 team before February (Kansas in the Champions Classic) and 4 all season long (2 of those are UNC). This should almost assure that Scheyer will have a lot of wins his first season making it seem to recruits like a success. The funny thing is one of the weakest schedules will not hurt Duke come seeding time like it does most teams.
I agree with the weak sauce schedule, but I will say that the seeding committee has done a better job of calling out teams that don't play somebody recently......even Duke.

Reactions: STL_Cat
That is a weak sauce schedule. I’d say there is a slight chance both Ohio State and Iowa could play themselves into the top 25 before Duke plays them so that could change slightly. Still weak, though.

I'm glad our schedule is tough. Winning will mean more and will show us a lot more about our team's fight.

Putting Indiana on the schedule would be even better, but that will have to wait a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT