ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Ranking Class ESPN

large.png

Technically, Murray wasn't in this country and why he wasn't ranked. Look, it's kinda odd to let the recruiting rankings get everyone so worked up. There have been 10+ threads on it the last couple days. It doesn't matter who ESPN, Scout, or Jim Bob have ranked higher. It's why you play the game.

Technically, Murray wasn't in this country and why he wasn't ranked. Look, it's kinda odd to let the recruiting rankings get everyone so worked up. There have been 10+ threads on it the last couple days. It doesn't matter who ESPN, Scout, or Jim Bob have ranked higher. It's why you play the game.

The other services ranked him.

You can call it odd - certainly entitled to your opinion. But it is clearly part of the narrative.

Just in the past couple of days we've had a ESPN article about K beating Cal at his own game.

The scroll across the bottom is that UK is now 2nd in 2016 recruiting...trailing only Duke.

You can say we shouldn't care what ESPN thinks. Maybe we shouldn't. But how many people watch the game with the sound off? How many people NEVER watch sportscenter?

For better or worse, ESPN televises most of our games. I think it's natural, if not entirely healthy, to pay attention to what they say.

Why what?

Why is it natural to pay attention to ESPN?

Because all of our games are on ESPN and they are the number one source for sports on the planet.

Or, why is it unhealthy?

I mean, it makes us all a little crazy at times. But whatever.

My thing is Call it right call it fair! So what Murray Mulder and Isaac is from different countries. They are still in this class and It makes our class better period. It showed on the court today!!! The sky is blue not Red! 2+2=4 not 5! Kentucky's recruiting class has more depth and more talent period! Just call it what it is ESPN!!!

ADVERTISEMENT