ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Gonzaga vs. Auburn coming up at 11 this morning

tenor.gif

WKU vs. WVU at 1:30 this afternoon. WVU only favored by 6.5. Don’t think Western though can pull this one off though.

I wish UK had gotten Powell from Oldham County - kid is a baller (I know we can’t take everybody but this kid just knows how to play)
Injuries his Senior year hurt his chances but Chris Mack WTF was you thinking on Powell @ Auburn & McKnight at WKU both would be in Louisville rotation
I wanted him too but it was obvious he wasn't going to wait around for weeks or months for an offer. You never know what might happen. Pearl gets canned. Does he transfer closer to home? ;)

Reactions: Fox2monk
I don't agree in fact I don't think any of their guys could hang with our length and athletes. That big goofball timme? Sarr would lock him up. They don't have anyone that can stop Clarke or Boston let alone both

not that nemhard lit the world on fire but he was decent at uf, Suggs is an effing stud and kispert is a knock down shooter. Their talent level is pretty high up there compared to previous teams that were all euro players who struggled later in the tourney against high major teams with athletic pros

You want a guy that routinely underperforms in March? He's been to three Elite Eights (and it was a huge deal when he got that first one) and one final four in 20 years? Cal did that in his first three years here.
Stop the nonsense. Dude has been to 3 Elite Eights, one of which resulted in a Title Game appearance in the past 5 tournaments...at Gonzaga. You people who care what the guy did 10 and 15 years ago crack me up. He’s one of the top coaches in the game.

Million Dollar question, would Few get a call from KY AD if CAL left or retired? Id have his number on speed dial.
I'd be surprised if he'd be interested. And I think it would be a bad fit for both sides. I like Few as a coach. Don't get me wrong. I'm not sure he's got the personality to succeed here. Again nothing on his coaching. He's a fine coach.

ADVERTISEMENT