ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Duke against #3 Gonzaga

Ill let BBN keep me updated. Im gonna watch the UL game. This game is more relevant to UK. We can't see Duke or Gonzaga until the NCAAT

Reactions: BassProCat
I don’t see how Gonzaga keeps it close, based on watching part of their other two games.

We've had game threads on here for high school basketball, the NBA, other college teams for a long time. This is the most active team basketball board on rivals. This is what we do. We talk basketball.

we are college bball fans. it's not that crazy an idea to talk about top teams playing each other

Reactions: EliteBlue
Gonzaga has some firepower! Have to give Mark Few some credit for keeping that program relevant outside of Power 5. Hachimura much more mobile than i thought.

Anybody watch "Shameless" on Showtime? Liam has to be RJ Barrett's little brother.
sham-liam.jpg

You don't want to read it, there are other threads you can reply in.

Many here right now, will be watching.

Wasn’t attacking you personally. Comment was about the general state of the board.

I don’t see how Gonzaga keeps it close, based on watching part of their other two games.

I watched their Maui games and while I agree they didn’t look that good vs Illinois, they didn’t need to be. When they turned the switch on against Arizona, they looked like they could beat anyone. And they’re missing a legit NBA prospect right now.

I wish we had Norvell, dude can play. He’s exactly type of multi-year player many fans have been clamoring for Cal to recruit.

Reactions: UKvisitor
if zaga can keep shooting like this, duke is gonna have their hands full

God, I wish the refs would quit giving Barrett a foul every time he drives and throws his body into the defender

ADVERTISEMENT