ADVERTISEMENT

⭐️⭐️⭐️Game Thread⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yes I do , absolutely. My dad was a coal miner , got laid off so we moved to Jacksonville in 1960. Williamson vs Logan in basketball. You would be lucky to get a seat.
My grandpa worked for 50 years in the Pike Co, KY mines and my daddy went to work for Eastern Coal Co out of high school. A rock fall killed his buddy and trapped him. He was rescued and quit the mines and went to college. He moved to Florida where I was born and raised. We have a similar background but I am a die heart UK fan from birth. Everyone in my family is UK and they live all over the nation. From Ohio to California to Florida. Roots

Reactions: EliteBlue
Washington and Vanderbilt were pretty much non existent this entire game and the Cats won. Who would have ever thought that ? This game was won by Knox clearly he carried the day but Diallo, Richard and Gabriel were keys as well.

Non existent? Vanderbilt had crazy good rebounds. Like 11 i think?

Maybe you’re thinking of an Ohio St game ? Or Xavier ...or maybe Cleveland state?

;)

Do you know better though...? You’ve been just a tad bashy the last week or so ;)

Would you stop with that. I have my issues with Cal but I love having him. I've said that over and over and over. Ask @brianpoe if you don't believe me.

BBFGA is a standup guy.

His bashiness isn’t any worse than any other regular. And can’t touch mine on the football board.....

BBFGA is a standup guy.

His bashiness isn’t any worse than any other regular. And can’t touch mine on the football board.....

I totally gave up on the football board. They'll have to figure things out on their own.

My grandpa worked for 50 years in the Pike Co, KY mines and my daddy went to work for Eastern Coal Co out of high school. A rock fall killed his buddy and trapped him. He was rescued and quit the mines and went to college. He moved to Florida where I was born and raised. We have a similar background but I am a die heart UK fan from birth. Everyone in my family is UK and they live all over the nation. From Ohio to California to Florida. Roots
Yes there are quite a few Cat fans in my area. Good fans , very knowledgeable. Basketball is first though without a doubt. They like their football and baseball too. But no doubt where the passion is.
Lost my Grandpa in the mines in Holden Wva. Got electrocuted. We had just moved down here . It was a tough go for grandma. We finally got her down here in or about ‘64
Sorry for boring everyone . I’m stopping now.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
troll_avatard.jpg

i just meant like for 35 minutes is what i meant :p

ADVERTISEMENT