ADVERTISEMENT

⭐️⭐️⭐️Game Thread⭐️⭐️⭐️

I wish we had got that call against Florida to have had a shot to win that game. If Kentucky had held on vs South Carolina and won against Florida this team would be a 2 seed right now. They were probably a 6/7 seed before today's game now they have vaulted themselves into a possible 4 seed with this win.

I thought Feb 11th would mean nothing to us we had no shot of being in the top 4 seeds but now with this win if they win out until Feb 11th I do believe we will see our name called on Feb 11th now.

Page 12 got pretty rough. Wow.

Good job CATS, proud of your effort and win.

They NEVER show when it is going good for UK and some wonder why they are called TROLLS. I'm not sure even they realize it but it stinks, and how they post stinks. It just stinks that they call themselves UK fans and only show to gloat about how horrible the players are or Cal is....It stinks!

Reactions: Skyguyb27
Screen-Shot-2018-01-27-at-9.18.02-PM_pws3xl.png

Great finish. Can they use this win to propel themselves forward or revert back to their chicken with it's head cutoff play? I am hoping for the former. I have my doubts, but they definitely gave me hope going forward.

Play of the game was when tied at 74 with 1:08 left Knox knocking down the 3 to take the lead for good after the shot you could see him barking something to the fans.

So do we get to swap places in the rankings now? I mean, identical records and they sit in the top 10 and we aren't even ranked. Or do they drop WVU about 13 spots to justify our win as being not a big deal? How will this play out? I can't wait.

Reactions: BBUK and catzcan
I’ve had a few beers and shouldn’t post, but............. I love y’all, man. Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even y’all of yer little faith!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooo proud!

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
If yall want a large belly laugh, go read from about page 7-12 LMFAO, that's why I avoid this group like the plague during games, because I will say ignorant chit then be like dang ... I look foolish now

Reactions: EliteBlue
our team really tightened things up and hit the boards in the 2nd half
end of the first half we were -1 rebounding and finished +15, 11 turnovers and finished with 16

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT