ADVERTISEMENT

⭐️⭐️⭐️Game Thread⭐️⭐️⭐️

huggins.jpg

Great win for the 'Cats. The "kids" grew up tonight, especially in the 2nd half. Richards came up big in the 2nd half. Vanderbilt 11 boards. Gabriel played very well. They did not get in a hurry in the 2nd half and played great team defense. Knox..what can you say, he was lights out and came up BIG time when we needed him to. Shai and Quade played very well. After they got punched in the mouth in the first half, they came out a different team in the 2nd half. Very proud of this team tonight for not giving up when they were down 17.

That's the type of win that can propel a team to new heights to end the season. They now know they can play in one of the toughest environments with a crazy crowd, face extreme adversity and still come out on top. It has to be a great confidence building win.

That's the type of win that can propel a team to new heights to end the season. They now know they can play in one of the toughest environments with a crazy crowd, face extreme adversity and still come out on top. It has to beck great confidence building win.

P_SS on confidence....Uh, scratch that.:oops:

SIAP 18-18 from the FT line in the 2nd half. Was great to see some real fight in them. I really liked seeing Knox hustling after loose balls. I've given him a lot of grief in other games for just watching loose balls unless they just came to him. Tonight he was Gabriel'ing it.

Reactions: BourbonBalz
Washington and Vanderbilt were pretty much non existent this entire game and the Cats won. Who would have ever thought that ? This game was won by Knox clearly he carried the day but Diallo, Richard and Gabriel were keys as well.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
This team is too young to sit back and not coach. Cal has made floor mistakes constantly. In huge games. Take the blinders off. We shouldn't have the majority of our timeouts left after a half like this.

Potential NIT year and we'll have 40 timeouts to close it out. Ridiculous.

Refs aren't giving sht in Morgantown you have to overcome it.
OVERCOME!!!! Guess Cal musta called a t/o.

Lol, I was born in Logan WVa and when we went to visit my Grand Ma we had to go to the outhouse to poop. Brought back some memories there. Well we did get to use the previous years telephone directory.
Then you know where Mingo County and Williamson are. My grandpa was from Delbarton, WVA. Some tough people in those hills.

Reactions: EliteBlue
I wonder if the poster who said that we would lose by 15 is coming back on? If he would have taken my bet it would have been my first time winning a bet involving UK.

Reactions: UKvisitor
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT