ADVERTISEMENT

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️WR Javonte Richardson tweeting about Kentucky

One area that stoops has killed it in recruiting is WR...love our wr depth!! Love that we could RS the 2 freshman... Most years we would be playing them...

One area that stoops has killed it in recruiting is WR...love our wr depth!! Love that we could RS the 2 freshman... Most years we would be playing them...
Richardson will be a load in the slot. Dude is 6"3 220 as a frosh.

Reactions: UKCatnNC
Has been said he would be Stoops best recruit. Never seen him play or watched film but JR and others seem to think this kid is BIGTIME.

Ya I think he will be at UK along with another big time reciever from Ohio. Maybe we get all 3 I dunno but it looks realistic to do that.

Has been said he would be Stoops best recruit. Never seen him play or watched film but JR and others seem to think this kid is BIGTIME.

Stoops has a 5 star reciever committed all ready. That is Stoops highest recruit so far. 2018 Class I believe. His name starts with an E cant think of it right off hand. 2nd best wideout in the class and top 20 over all if I am not mistaken.

add in danny davis +1 more and we can call it a day for wr next year... get 4 or 5 in '17 and then we are scoring on anyone in the country.

add in danny davis +1 more and we can call it a day for wr next year... get 4 or 5 in '17 and then we are scoring on anyone in the country.

Davis is going to Ohio State. We'll see with Richardson. If OSU offers him they'll get him as well. Michigan State will be the real competition here.

Reactions: LNAllison
Davis is going to Ohio State. We'll see with Richardson. If OSU offers him they'll get him as well. Michigan State will be the real competition here.

I doubt it. OSU wants someone bigger than Davis. Jaylen Harris - Richardson - Davis...that's the order their prefer based on what I've read.

I doubt it. OSU wants someone bigger than Davis. Jaylen Harris - Richardson - Davis...that's the order their prefer based on what I've read.

Yeah, I apologize. I got Davis and Harris mixed up. The point remains regarding if OSU offers them though. I think UK can beat out MSU for them. OSU is a different animal.

Yeah, I apologize. I got Davis and Harris mixed up. The point remains regarding if OSU offers them though. I think UK can beat out MSU for them. OSU is a different animal.

I agree. I just don't see OSU offering Davis so I think we get him and Richardson

I agree with you and someone made the point a while back that Ohio state being dominant helps kentucky in the state of Ohio. Ohio state should have no trouble going around and picking who they want all over the country like bama does as they did with Harris last year. So if they come recruiting an Ohio kid, it's done. But if he isn't on their radar even though he's a 4star kid, that helps us. We shall see.

Reactions: LNAllison
Stoops has a 5 star reciever committed all ready. That is Stoops highest recruit so far. 2018 Class I believe. His name starts with an E cant think of it right off hand. 2nd best wideout in the class and top 20 over all if I am not mistaken.

Hasn't been committed for a while now?

Don't know about 2016 guys, but the earlier ones have too much dropsies for me.

Yep, Eskridge bailed on us a couple of months ago. Maybe we can get back in with him if our current team elevates their offensive prowess.

Wouldn't totally right Eskridge off. He lost interest because of the tough season we had but with a more positive season this year he could perk back up. Mac Jones being solid now doesn't hurt as he may have some influence down the road.

I hated on Baker for the drops and lack of effort at times, but the kid is talented and has a ton of potential. I'm hoping with these new coaches and philosophy he will reach that potential.

Reactions: Cazwheel1072
Why is it that all I get on football forum is 2016 post?

I’m not sure but it’s probably something to do with your personal settings or something.

Thanks for the reminder though because I had an alert someone commented on the post I started and I completely forgot we got the kid and it appears he redshirted this year. Nice to have a reminder that a 4star 6’4” receiver redshirted this year. Hopefully it paid dividends and we see this kid in the near future.

Reactions: bluecoon1
Why is it that all I get on football forum is 2016 post?

Hit the red circle on the main page to remove the filters from your posts. You might have accidentally pressed the recruiting link instead of the actual link and it filtered everything.

Having the receivers is one thing but we have to have someone to get them the ball in positions that they can do something with it.

I’m not sure but it’s probably something to do with your personal settings or something.

Thanks for the reminder though because I had an alert someone commented on the post I started and I completely forgot we got the kid and it appears he redshirted this year. Nice to have a reminder that a 4star 6’4” receiver redshirted this year. Hopefully it paid dividends and we see this kid in the near future.

Who redshirted this year?

Who redshirted this year?

Well, I’m not 100% certain he did but just saw where he had no stats on the year, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he didn’t play. But I’m talking about javonte Richardson, the player the thread was started about.

Anyone know if he played special teams at all or had any snaps on offense? He could have played some receiver this year and I’m just not remembering but nonetheless, hopefully his talent begins to show for us next season because I think we need a couple young receivers to step up and I believe we have guys with the talent to do so. They just need to take that next step.

If Ali or Epps can improve and catch some balls and improve their route running, I think they’re also wr’s that the coaches have a lot of confidence in considering early in the year they went to one of them (cant remember which one but it was in the first few weeks) on some deep routes unsuccessfully.

Last edited:
speaking of him
i believe he is now a 5.6 four star recruit (undecided)

If he is a 5.6 he is a midrange three star, doubt if he dropped that far, but seems like he has had trouble making up his mind.

Well, I’m not 100% certain he did but just saw where he had no stats on the year, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he didn’t play. But I’m talking about javonte Richardson, the player the thread was started about.

Anyone know if he played special teams at all or had any snaps on offense? ...

No. He red shirted.

I hated on Baker for the drops and lack of effort at times, but the kid is talented and has a ton of potential. I'm hoping with these new coaches and philosophy he will reach that potential.
New offensive philosophy ? Did I miss something? Is Stoops leaving?:sunglasses::sunglasses:

giphy.gif
Welp. The week this gets brought back up.......he transfers. This is getting old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT