ADVERTISEMENT

Where I stand is I’m an employment lawyer and was reciting what the law is in this area. The “Nuremberg Code” is not relevant. What is relevant is Title VII and its standards for claiming religious exemptions.

Whatever makes you feel better. You claimed that you knew the true intent and faith of "most people who made the objections" and that they "simply did so because they didn't want to take the vaccine."

Last edited:
So the same nuts that don't understand how dramatically increasing Green House Gases in a razor thin atmosphere will change climate are now all forensic surgeons in here performing medical autopsies over the internet to unmask a vast conspiracy of doctors stopping a pandemic with a miracle vaccine and virtually forcing China to swallow their pride and use our vaccines?

What's next, they're all lawyers and will uncover a vast voter fraud scheme to defeat the most unpopular man on earth that never won the popular vote and represented a party that has won the popular vote in a presidential election exactly 1 time in the last 35 years?

"True Woke" people who are starting to push back against the professional ruling class & their radically expanding scope of control/authority

2 hot/active communist revolutions in South America right now right?

Peru and Brazil - its like an extension of the color revolutions and various coups / destabilizing campaigns we saw targeting a series of ME nations

Remember the Gen Clark reference to Rumsfeld comments about our foreign policy goal of toppling 7 nations in 5 years?

Genuis.com

"This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.

Wild time to be alive-

Thanks for that, @CastleRubric I'll check out the link later. I know about Brazil trying unoriginally to frame their conservatives in exactly the same way as the Jan 6th fraud. Don't know what the other is.

Reactions: CastleRubric
Castles list is great. Would add another huge either criminal or negligent fact of what the powers to be did was turn herd immunity into a conspiracy theory. While doing so, treated natural recovery as unvaxxed (when it's better than the shots could ever be for immunity) and also butchering the data on the efficacy of the shots because it wasn't counted towards someone being vaxxed.

I believe There have been major breakthroughs / exponential advances in about 4 or 5 areas - and the technology / applications coming from those converging fields are going to be critical for ushering in whatever you chose to call the emerging new world system

Nanotechnology is one of the fields that went fm sci-fi theoretical to active applications with additional forms en route

Here are some scholarly publications & legitimate sources related to that field for those who are interested:

NIH / PubMed Link - Self Assembling Programmable DNA Nanodevices for Biological and Biomedical Applications

March 2022: "More recently a third sub-branch has emerged-biologically oriented DNA nanotechnology, which seeks to explore the functionalities of combinatorial DNA devices in various biological systems."

NIH / PubMed - The significance of bioengineered nanoplatforms against SARS-CoV-2: From detection to genome editing

June 2021: "Nanotechnology-based research attempts via developing state-of-the-art techniques such as nanomechatronics ones and advanced materials including the sensors for detecting the pathogen loads at very low concentrations or site-specific delivery of therapeutics, and real-time protections against the pandemic outbreaks by nanorobots can provide outstanding biomedical breakthroughs."

NIH / PubMed - Nanotechnology in vaccine development:

May 2009: "Combined with novel pharmacokinetics and the possibility of targeted therapy, nanotechnology-based vaccines may prove superior to existing vaccines and have the potential to open therapeutic avenues for treating infectious disease and malignancy."

Springer - Artificial Intelligence in Nanotechnology: Recent Trends, Challenges and Future Perspectives

June 2021: "Nanoscience and nanotechnology can be used in conjunction with Artificial Intelligence, ... . According to the available literature on different platforms, it can be concluded that the concern for artificial intelligence in nanotechnology has been highly increased in the past decade"

Harvard Magazine - Liquid Computing

December 2001: "Imagine a computer, suspended in a flask of liquid, which assembles itself when the liquid is poured onto a desktop....[Lieber] is now working on a "proof of concept" for the National Cancer Institute that will demonstrate the use of nanowire sensors for early detection of prostate cancer. In principle, he says, you could design a centimeter-square chip to detect a billion things simultaneously, even variations in an individual's DNA"

Azonano - Nanotechnology in Vaccines

August 2012: Article highlights methods of vaccine based delivery of nanotechnology into humans while also citing concerns and risks - decent place to start with understanding how the mRNA injections were an entirely new system & technique vs the use of traditional live attenuated virus -

"The toxicity of nanoparticles is hard to assess, .......difficult to measure, and requires very long trials to determine"

Finally - a non medical application for nanotechnology discussed here - "Smart Dust" as surveillance, monitoring application

Nanowerk - What is smart dust and how is it used?

Date unknown -

Smart dust refers to wireless networks of sub-millimeter-scale autonomous computing and sensing platforms not larger than a grain of sand. Smart dust senses and records data about its environment such as light, temperature, sound, presence of toxins or vibrations, and transmits that data wirelessly to larger computer systems.

Smart dust is a vision of the networked future where intelligent networks of trillions of miniscule sensors continuously feel, taste, smell, see, and hear what is going on in their surrounding environment, communicate with each other and exchange information. "

Article lists potential applications but also takes a fair and objective look at risks -- risks that include:

privacy concerns, potential to generate pollution and emerging unknown risks to human health (( potential health risk associated with inhaling or ingesting them. ))

Also new legal ramifications stemming fm ".The lack of security protecting information created by smart dust networks .... the network can be accessed without authorization (i.e., hacked) by third parties and its information can be used for illegal purposes."

Last edited:
Reactions: Girthang
Finally - a July 2013 article in Forbes that discusses research using Smart Dust in conjunction with healthcare to monitor certain biological indicators and physiological characteristics

They specifically mention using it with what sounds like an early design of the NeuraLINK -

Forbes Article - How Smart Dust Could Be Used To Monitor Human Thought

July 2013 :

the researchers’ goal is to build an implantable system that is ultra-miniature, extremely compliant, and scalable to be viable for a lifetime, for brain-machine interfaces. “With neural dust, due to its extreme scalability, this framework can be applied for Obama’s BRAIN initiative, which necessitates large-scale, parallel, and real-time monitoring of neurons,”

"The brilliance of this system is that it could potentially allow scientists to see what’s going on with thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of neurons inside the brain at once,wrote Ramez Naam, a senior associate at the Foresight Institute and author of “More Than Human: Embracing the promise of biological enhancement.”

Incidentally DARPA & The DoD were all deeply involved here as well - not only chasing a means to monitor thoughts but also to "hack" the human brain and remotely manipulate electrical frequencies and individual nervous systems

Wired.com - Hacking the Human Brain

This new battlespace is not just about influencing hearts and minds with people seeking information. It’s about involuntarily penetrating, shaping, and coercing the mind

Given that military research arms such as the United States’ DARPA are investing in understanding complex neural processes .....it seems the marriage between neuroscience and military systems will fundamentally alter the future of conflict.

Where are we NOW with this emerging capability?

Human trials likely starting this year for Neuralink :

Forbes - December 2022 Neuralink Human Trials in 2023

HTF did a simple question about religious objections turn into a crazy conspiracy theory thread

It is a slight departure I guess - also a deeper dive into where vaccines are rapidly heading

But review the material provided -- there are no "conspiracy theories" here

I made it a point to include scientific publications and major industry articles only

If you DO find "conspiracy theory" information within this selection please direct me to it and I will revise

And by "conspiracy theory" - I assume you are saying these developments aren't truly real & that its just fantasy or intentional deception?

Unfortunately it is not -

I have included excerpts from the publications abstracts or tag lines fm the news
releases so no one has to wade through large volumes of material -
Take your time and check out the links - let me know what you think

US Patents Register is another good objective source to peruse for engineering / tech advances

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cat_chaser
It is a slight departure I guess - also a deeper dive into where vaccines are rapidly heading

But review the material provided -- there are no "conspiracy theories" here

I made it a point to include scientific publications and major industry articles only

If you DO find "conspiracy theory" information within this selection please direct me to it and I will revise

And by "conspiracy theory" - I assume you are saying these developments aren't truly real & that its just fantasy or intentional deception?

Unfortunately it is not -

I have included excerpts from the publications abstracts or tag lines fm the news
releases so no one has to wade through large volumes of material -

Theres also the CRSPR / Gene Editing angle to current advances - thats another conversation for later though

Most people are not aware - and may struggle to believe - the degree of technological advances that have occurred since the mid 90s roughly -

Take your time and check out the links - let me know what you think

Enjoy

You have to realize some people will never, ever admit they were mislead. Being duped comes with some embarrassment that tends to lead to doubling down like still claiming things that are true as "conspiracy".

Ah shit - I thought I was in the regular "covid" thread -- my bad ...I will clean some of my posts up

& Go Steelers (loved the 7-2 finish and the play of our young guys!)

I believe There have been major breakthroughs / exponential advances in about 4 or 5 areas - and the technology / applications coming from those converging fields are going to be critical for ushering in whatever you chose to call the emerging new world system

Nanotechnology is one of the fields that went fm sci-fi theoretical to active applications with additional forms en route

Here are some scholarly publications & legitimate sources related to that field for those who are interested:

NIH / PubMed Link - Self Assembling Programmable DNA Nanodevices for Biological and Biomedical Applications

March 2022: "More recently a third sub-branch has emerged-biologically oriented DNA nanotechnology, which seeks to explore the functionalities of combinatorial DNA devices in various biological systems."

NIH / PubMed - The significance of bioengineered nanoplatforms against SARS-CoV-2: From detection to genome editing

June 2021: "Nanotechnology-based research attempts via developing state-of-the-art techniques such as nanomechatronics ones and advanced materials including the sensors for detecting the pathogen loads at very low concentrations or site-specific delivery of therapeutics, and real-time protections against the pandemic outbreaks by nanorobots can provide outstanding biomedical breakthroughs."

NIH / PubMed - Nanotechnology in vaccine development:

May 2009: "Combined with novel pharmacokinetics and the possibility of targeted therapy, nanotechnology-based vaccines may prove superior to existing vaccines and have the potential to open therapeutic avenues for treating infectious disease and malignancy."

Springer - Artificial Intelligence in Nanotechnology: Recent Trends, Challenges and Future Perspectives

June 2021: "Nanoscience and nanotechnology can be used in conjunction with Artificial Intelligence, ... . According to the available literature on different platforms, it can be concluded that the concern for artificial intelligence in nanotechnology has been highly increased in the past decade"

Harvard Magazine - Liquid Computing

December 2001: "Imagine a computer, suspended in a flask of liquid, which assembles itself when the liquid is poured onto a desktop....[Lieber] is now working on a "proof of concept" for the National Cancer Institute that will demonstrate the use of nanowire sensors for early detection of prostate cancer. In principle, he says, you could design a centimeter-square chip to detect a billion things simultaneously, even variations in an individual's DNA"

Azonano - Nanotechnology in Vaccines

August 2012: Article highlights methods of vaccine based delivery of nanotechnology into humans while also citing concerns and risks - decent place to start with understanding how the mRNA injections were an entirely new system & technique vs the use of traditional live attenuated virus -

"The toxicity of nanoparticles is hard to assess, .......difficult to measure, and requires very long trials to determine"

The reason why the originator of the mrna tech was very public about the inefficacy of the tech was that he knew the rna could not reach the interior of the cell and produce the spike proteins without another, cancer causing ingredient. He also knew that the resulting modifications made the body develop antibody dependent enhancement.

What others know that continued the work was that adding the carcinogenic ingredient not only caused ADE, but as a result also rapidly intensified issues that the immune system had been successfully if not only temporarily holding at bay. Nearly ALL of the animals used in testing died within 30 days as a result of the tech. System failures were accelerated BY the tech. Rapid cancers of all types including blood and bone, blood clotting, heart issues, and multiple organ failures.

Once the immune system became focused on only ONE invader/illness, the rest, whether already internal or external, ran unimpeded over the body. If it was the body itself producing cancerous cells, the body accelerated that production as the immune system was reprogrammed to attack only coronaviruses.

Each successive coronavirus exposure would be ferociously attacked, leading to a stronger than normal immune response and the greater symptoms expected with covid diagnosis. The body would eventually just attack itself wherever these spike proteins are being produced in the body (which is dependent on where the tech takes hold). For many it will be the heart that the administered treatment rests. For others it will be the arteries, others the brain, and for some it will be the gut, liver, or kidneys, or any combination thereof.

This is all made possible by nanolipid tech and graphene oxide. The lipids surrounding the tech allowing the tech to penitrate the fatty/lipid barrier on a healthy cell surface that would otherwise keep it out.

You have to realize some people will never, ever admit they were mislead. Being duped comes with some embarrassment that tends to lead to doubling down like still claiming things that are true as "conspiracy".

I guess that does happen -
But I don't have any ulterior motives here

The nanotechnology stuff being merged with humans via healthcare/vaccines is just one segment where we are MUCH farther along than most realize -- good to breach the subject IMO

I guess that does happen -
But I don't have any ulterior motives here

The nanotechnology stuff being merged with humans via healthcare/vaccines is just one segment where we are MUCH farther along than most realize -- good to breach the subject IMO

I've followed some of this. Neuralink is fascinating. I'd like the next breakthrough in medicine to be rolled out a little better fashion than turning half of society into a pariah to achieve maximum big pharma profit is all.

Freak me -

Thats a solid post on a very specific angle to the genetic therapy shots, Girty .....I know Ive seen lots of references to the lipid base you mention but am not up to speed on the rest of what you shared there -

I will try to go back & find the BMJ article that discussed how the extent of immunity provided was a total unknown -

The gaps in what we were led to believe the shots would do - versus what was actually understood about them --- was deep and wide

The admitted uncertainty of whether the artificially induced production of spike proteins was safe or harmful was embarrassing & criminally negligent IMO -

Truly freaking Insane

Reactions: catlanta33
I've followed some of this. Neuralink is fascinating. I'd like the next breakthrough in medicine to be rolled out a little better fashion than turning half of society into a pariah to achieve maximum big pharma profit is all.

Yes - just go where the data & science leads , right ?

That would mean suspending all mRNA injections immediately though - recalling product - and downgrading forecasted quarterly earnings though

Since the drug companies already possess legal immunity -- is it REALLY asking too much?

....and the high weirdness of the parallel efforts to introduce mRNA vaccines into the animal population (for rabies , RSV and HIV as well i think ) is an under reported / infrequently discussed aspect of the whole ordeal

The Guardian - mRNA Vaccines for Honeybees

National Geographic - mRNA Vaccines being given to zoo animals across the USA

CBS News - mRNA Rabies Vaccine Air dropped across Pittsburgh

Canada Air Dropping mRNA Rabies Vaccine to Wildlife Population

mRNA Rabies Vaccine Airdropped in Tennessee

Last edited:
Reactions: catlanta33
ADVERTISEMENT