ADVERTISEMENT

•••••••••OFFICIAL GAME THREAD-********

The first 3 loses really bothered me. I'm not really caring so much now. Guess I have lost any faith I had in this being a great team.

So how many losses are we looking at now? 10+?
Going to lose @Florida, @atm, @auburn, possibly @Arkansas and the SECT. Ugh.

Not fighting, sucking for a week and blowing a 14-pt. lead does that right rook? Karma.
South Carolina wasn't called for a single foul after the diallo horse collar. They had to go to the monitor to make sure that a personal foul, in the NFL, was intentional. Diallo touched somebody's hip, though, and the ref couldn't run in fast enough with the makeup intentional. If you genuinely don't believe there is a true bias, you need to learn more about the game of basketball. If fouls were called the way the rules are written, someone would forfeit every game. Since they're already allowed to use their own interpretation of the rules, and there are 0 penalties for literally accepting bribes to cheat in the tournament, they just do whatever they want.

South Carolina wasn't called for a single foul after the diallo horse collar. They had to go to the monitor to make sure that a personal foul, in the NFL, was intentional. Diallo touched somebody's hip, though, and the ref couldn't run in fast enough with the makeup intentional. If you genuinely don't believe there is a true bias, you need to learn more about the game of basketball. If fouls were called the way the rules are written, someone would forfeit every game. Since they're already allowed to use their own interpretation of the rules, and there are 0 penalties for literally accepting bribes to cheat in the tournament, they just do whatever they want.
offended1.jpeg

Lighten up there pal!! This team played like dog crap, didn't deserve to win, and probably would've missed one of the free throws anyway.
However that's a call any other team in the country gets at home. Especially a team like Kentucky.

Well maybe the same idiots will start calling some more ref's homes. and try to destroy his business. Why just pick one official, do it to all of them. Seems like the thing to do to me. Tried to tell idiots on here that last year, you don't screw with anyone in a brotherhood.

wow what a terrible call against Diallo with the Missouri player jumping into him 3 times to clear space. Going to be hard to win with calls like that.

This is unwatchable!!!! Maybe they will come back and win but I won't see it, had enough for the day!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT