ADVERTISEMENT

•••••••••OFFICIAL GAME THREAD-********

As badly as we played and it takes an official to keep the game in Florida's hands. The NCAA must really hate Calipari.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
I'm done with one and done. Cal needs to change his coaching strategy especially since he isn't getting the top recruits any more

Reactions: kyjeff1
Payback for the Gabriel non call against A&M. No team doesn't get at least one of those calls especially at home.

No go to player I don't think we were going to win the tough road games but thought we could still win at home.

Just played terrible most of the game. Hard to believe had a chance to win at the end when you have so many turnovers.

Still thought we could win this one.

It’s baffling that none of these guys seem to have progressed at either end of the floor.

I woulda taken a chance going for 3. No reject in this team hitting 2 With game riding on it.

Pathetic. 19 seconds left to tie the game and we don’t even get a shot off. Inexcusable and absolutely pitiful.
You're an idiot if you couldn't see the two blatant fouls on shots. We got two shot opportunities, drew what should have been fouls on both. What else are we supposed to do?

I remember Fox crying in the locker room when we lost. I don't imagine any of these guys except for maybe Alexander crying if we even make it there to lose. No heart, no cohesion and I have no more beer.

Wouldn't have made both free throws anyway.
I understand where you are coming from. You saw our guy choke on our end. UK is still the bell cow in the SEC , but Cal might want to find players that are great , which he can , but not the 1 and out. Principally because damn Duke are getting those kids.And others will too.

I'm done with one and done. Cal needs to change his coaching strategy especially since he isn't getting the top recruits any more
I wish I could disagree with you, but I can't. It was fine when we were getting studs, but something has happened and now Cal is no longer getting the studs. This doesn't work when you don't get studs.
Doing it for the best interest of the kids is great when you win, but when you lose and lose and lose again and players still leave… .yeah, that's not going to work.

Reactions: JFCats22
You're an idiot if you couldn't see the two blatant fouls on shots. We got two shot opportunities, drew what should have been fouls on both. What else are we supposed to do?

Hmm....maybe actually get a shot attempt off???

PJ wasn’t making two FTs anyways. Cal has no plays for end of game situations and our guys were clueless out there.

Gonna get a lot worse before it gets better for this crew. Sad but its so, regardless of what Cal says. These boys are still freshman and are going to be for a long while it seems.

You can’t say they are just still freshmen when that’s all they are ever going to be for is

PJ wasn’t making two FTs anyways. Cal has no plays for end of game situations and our guys were clueless out there.
And what about green? Was he not making two free throws either? All you ever do is complain. Maybe go cheer on a different team?

Reactions: lady wildcat
STFU we got a break against A&M refs not reason for this loss
Lighten up there pal!! This team played like dog crap, didn't deserve to win, and probably would've missed one of the free throws anyway.
However that's a call any other team in the country gets at home. Especially a team like Kentucky.

Reactions: lady wildcat

Would have been nice to find out. He hasn’t been shooting freethrows horrible lately.

Florida committed 5 fouls in five minutes, then committed 8 in 35. That last one? Even blue devil dick sucking Jay bilas called it a foul.

There's zero doubt we got screwed on the no call against Washington. But, we let an average Florida team beat us on our own floor in a game we desperately needed. To top it all off, Florida shot terribly from the perimeter, which is their strength. There's just no excuse for this loss.

Reactions: bluebayou01
Terrible no call! But we decided to quit playing hard in the first half when we had an 8 point lead. Sucks being a young team and not mature enough to realize you can’t let down. Hopefully we have an epiphany at some point or this will be a disappointing season. On to the next game.

ADVERTISEMENT