ADVERTISEMENT

•••••••••OFFICIAL GAME THREAD-********

we’ll still need two more 3’s if they hit their free throws. could use a miss.

Well, it's past obvious that this team just isn't going to get it this season. When you can't win an extremely important game on your own floor when the opposition shoots like crap from the perimeter (their definite strength), it's very telling. Florida was outmanned, played poorly, and was without their most important player for part of the game and we absolutely stunk the joint up. Let's face it. This team is just not very good. I've kept thinking it would click at some point, but I don't think so now. As many have said before, there's really not a single thing this team does well. Not one. You can't win that way. I wonder if they'll pack it in after this one. They seem to be very soft and weak willed so it's a definite possibility.

Pathetic. 19 seconds left to tie the game and we don’t even get a shot off. Inexcusable and absolutely pitiful.

Gonna get a lot worse before it gets better for this crew. Sad but its so, regardless of what Cal says. These boys are still freshman and are going to be for a long while it seems.

Kansas got so many calls today to get that comeback win I can't believe we didn't get an obvious foul call when the guy rakes you across your face at the end of the game.

Reactions: Cindog28
Horrible night to be a UK fan. Wouldn't blame any fan for wanting to take a LONG break from college basketball after today.

ADVERTISEMENT