ADVERTISEMENT

“You people think we should win every game…”

38-1 made are dan base delusional.....that was an aberration....just like 9-16 was....not gonna win every game these days....our fans fail to realize that.
Wow, case in point. Somehow this guy completely missed my point and is apparently also THAT guy

I don’t know how long you’ve actually been a UK fan, but thinking this team should not be 14-7 is hardly delusional 😂🤣

what-do-you-mean-you-people.gif

“… and would complain if we were 20-1.”

When we are 14-7 and barely (actually not) on the bubble.

Is there a dumber thing people that like to act like our fans are the problem say? Let’s hear it.
You are just happy for a win. If we get a win, that is great. If we don't get a win, there is always next time. Your line of thinking is how great programs become mediocre.

38-1 made are dan base delusional.....that was an aberration....just like 9-16 was....not gonna win every game these days....our fans fail to realize that.

I can’t decipher half the comments in this thread so far, but sounds like Calipari is back in his bag of gaslighting the fanbase.
I think ukcat27 thinks we’re delusional for thinking this team should be better than an NIT team?

Last edited:
Cals the one who called his shot. I don’t know a uk fan to ever say we are going undefeated until cal laid out his goal the first day of his job. Bbn just jumped on board with him.

But we should feel like the team has a real good chance to win every game, though. The last several years, there have been a fair number of games that we didn't have much of a chance to win. That's the real problem.
The real problem I’m pointing out is the fans gaslighting anyone who complains about this team being 14-7 and saying we’re the delusional ones.

Do I want to win EVERY game............MOST certainly!!!

DO I expect to win EVERY game.............YES!!!!

Do I get UPSET when we lose...............YOU BET!!!!

Am I reasonable enough to realize that we WON'T win every game...............YES.

But to grow up a UK Basketball fan and just be content with mediocrity is UNFATHOMABLE!!!

Cal makes $9 million/year because of the BBN's high expectations!!! It's been the SAME for EVERY coach since Rupp. It blows my mind to think there are UK fans out there that DON'T share my PASSION!!!

If you are the head coach at KENTUCKY and are paid nearly $10 million per year, you had damn well better EXPECT to win every game. Otherwise, maybe go sell used cars.
UK was the premier program until Calipari got hold of it. Now, we're dropping like a damned stone.
Someone needs to stop listening to Dookie V and hugging Calipari's nuts.

I think we should win every game. And I hope we win every game.

I never expect us to win every game.

But I see no reason we can’t be a top 15 team every year. And top 5 at least half the time.

Well, I put it in quotes and said is there a dumber thing people say. And I pointed out we were not 20-1, but 14-7.

I thought it was pretty clear 🤷‍♂️
I am sure that you did. Lol

I think you’re alone here in not getting it. It’s all good my friend 😀
I am capable of making mistakes, but I don't post for others to agree or disagree. I post my opinions. Sometimes I get it right according to others and sometimes not so right.

I am capable of making mistakes, but I don't post for others to agree or disagree. I post my opinions. Sometimes I get it right according to others and sometimes not so right.
Alright buddy it’s all good you don’t need to take it so seriously lol

Reactions: deep3
You must a fan that was born in 2009. Completely idiotic thinking. We are the gold standard of college ball regardless of the parity today. We should still be a full step above regardless of who our coach is. Losing 7 games to some lousy teams halfway through the season is unacceptable. Our recruiting and coaching should be top level, period. We should not not lose 7games at this stage of the season. I could go on forever but not necessary on this board. There are too many people here that just don’t understand the history of UK basketball. I have been following since 1958 and have never seen it this pitiful. Cal can’t leave soon enough.

Do I want to win EVERY game............MOST certainly!!!

DO I expect to win EVERY game.............YES!!!!

Do I get UPSET when we lose...............YOU BET!!!!

Am I reasonable enough to realize that we WON'T win every game...............YES.

But to grow up a UK Basketball fan and just be content with mediocrity is UNFATHOMABLE!!!

Cal makes $9 million/year because of the BBN's high expectations!!! It's been the SAME for EVERY coach since Rupp. It blows my mind to think there are UK fans out there that DON'T share my PASSION!!!

^^^ This!

How about if we beat some ranked teams sometime soon? Our fans want to win more than Cal does and that’s sad. He only cares about getting players drafted and not winning games for Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT