ADVERTISEMENT

“You gotta grow up, you gotta accept coaching!”

3 fan

All-American
May 31, 2003
I said this a couple weeks ago that a friend who is a trainer said Cal was yelling about them refusing to listen to coaching. He just said it on national tv.

Reactions: Fox2monk and Blueaz
I said this a couple weeks ago that a friend who is a trainer said Cal was yelling about them refusing to listen to coaching. He just said it on national tv.
Then why the he'll are you here if true...Cal just dosent sprinkle dust on you and you 're ready for the league.

This is an indictment of AAU coaching. Players are expecting an offensive minded simple plays kinda coach. Cal is coaching the full spectrum. No team leader to re-enforce Cal.

What do you have to do when a HOF coach is begging you to listen to him 16 games into the season?

Reactions: BlueRunner11
And they still don’t listen. Aggies had about 10 layups after that

He has always sold his players to scouts which is great but in times like this he needs to push back to the guys and their people and tell them it goes both ways. "I'm not going to lie to scouts, I am going to tell them you don't work hard and are not coachable". Speak their language.

He has always sold his players to scouts which is great but in times like this he needs to push back to the guys and their people and tell them it goes both ways. "I'm not going to lie to scouts, I am going to tell them you don't work hard and are not coachable". Speak their language.

In the pros, if you can't shoot you have to play great defense. The scouts can see that these players don't do either well. I don't think it matters what Cal tells them.

"Players first."

Won't happen and I believe the parents of our players HOPE Calipari will never sell out their sons to struggle in their future endeavors.

I'm a troll....I'm a troll, I'm a troll, I'm a troll...
I found your pic........
internet-troll-sitting-computer-vector-illustration-gradients-68555898.jpg

Reactions: BBUK
I though you would appreciate that I used a young photo of you............I have a present day pic that shows that the years haven't been kind to you......don't force me.....;)

Reactions: BBUK
I though you would appreciate that I used a young photo of you............I have a present day pic that shows that the years haven't been kind to you......don't force me.....;)

Jerk again...

I must be in time out or something......all I am getting is this one thread and all the rest are old....the game thread isn't showing on my page....

ADVERTISEMENT