ADVERTISEMENT

“Kentucky is not for everyone “

Sejonesy

Junior
Dec 31, 2017
We’ve heard it over and over again from Cal after losing a recruit. We kind of brushed it off as him making excuses. There may be more to this quote than we thought. We don’t pay and others do is maybe, just maybe what he has meant all along.

A lot on this board were recently saying, "I wish he would quit saying that". Keep it going Cal, keep it going

We’ve heard it over and over again from Cal after losing a recruit. We kind of brushed it off as him making excuses.
What do you mean by "we"? Speak for yourself. I have always believed Calipari's style of discipline and UK's fish bowl are only cut out for certain players with the character and work ethic to deal with it and become the best that they can be. If you are just coming around to the realization that Calipari passed on recruiting Trevon Duval, Collin Sexton, Mitchell Robinson, Billy Preston, Terrance Ferguson, Josh Jackson for compliance reasons, a lot of us understood that all along.

What do you mean by "we"? Speak for yourself. I have always believed Calipari's style of discipline and UK's fish bowl are only cut out for certain players with the character and work ethic to deal with it and become the best that they can be. If you are just coming around to the realization that Calipari passed on recruiting Trevon Duval, Collin Sexton, Mitchell Robinson, Billy Preston, Terrance Ferguson, Josh Jackson for compliance reasons, a lot of us understood that all along.
“We’ve” heard the quote over and over. Don’t over think it....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT