ADVERTISEMENT

“Don’t drink the poison”

He’s right, our margin for error can’t support less than full effort. Confidence they need but over confidence will be a loss.

Reactions: Jazzycat
I think they do have some margin for error, as this team has a good amount of experience with close games (6-3 in games decided by 5 points or less). What's key, though, is to not have to make any kind of dramatic comeback. They can't fall behind by 10-15 points (at really any point in the game) and expect to be able to make a huge run to get back in it.

Cal's UK teams have never lost a tournament game they led at halftime.

Yep!!!
Zona drank it.
UVa drank it.

All 16 teams have shown they can beat about anyone.

Yes the team will no doubt play like garbage if I get over confident. I gotta stay focused, in the moment, and respect the opponent.

Keep posting within yourself.

If you find yourself starting a thread predicting a 20 point victory, take a step back, drink something, go to the bathroom, and think about it [your prediction, I mean.]

Remember, the other team puts their shoes on one at a time . . . . except for Wade, who won't wear a second shoe with the stress fracture, ya' know.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Keep posting within yourself.

If you find yourself starting a thread predicting a 20 point victory, take a step back, drink something, go to the bathroom, and think about it [your prediction, I mean.]

Remember, the other team puts their shoes on one at a time . . . . except for Wade, who won't wear a second shoe with the stress fracture, ya' know.

Thanks for this. The team needs my head in the game more than ever.

Reactions: IbnSaran
Yes the team will no doubt play like garbage if I get over confident. I gotta stay focused, in the moment, and respect the opponent.
No but like i said it went from woah is me/we suck to the complete cocky bordering on disrepectful vibe. Whatever think,act say anything you please.

ADVERTISEMENT